Déjà vu

Nya was driving her brand new motorcycle. Pixal had made it a few days ago, as a surprise for after their mission.

The cycle was grey, with blue waves streaking the sides. It was the same one she had taken to the museum.

Lloyd and Pixal followed behind as they drove on the dirt road, and Nya could see their green and navy blue bikes if she looked behind her.

They were on their way to Kryptarium prison, to hopefully talk to this 'fuji-dove', whoever he was.

Nya stopped her bike as they reached the entrance gate, and parked it near the front.

Pixal and Lloyd followed suit, parking their bikes next to Nya's.

Nya was about to press the buzzer next to the entrance to the prison to alert the guards they were there. But, then she caught Lloyd looking over at a overly large pipe that was pumping out water.

"Lloyd?" She called to her companion.

"Yeah?" Lloyd looked over.

"You ready?" Nya asked, brushing hair out of her face.

"Oh, right. Yeah." Lloyd looked back one more time. "Just getting a strange sense of déjà vu."

Nya pressed the buzzer, and after a few seconds, the gates opened.

There was the attendant of Krypatriun, standing there smiling.

"Well, if it isn't the ninja and Samurai X." He smiled. "Come in, come in."

They did so, walking through the gates into the prison.

The prison was a crummy as Nya remembered it. Not that she'd visited it very often.

There was bright lights that hung from the grey celling, and rust ran long the walls. Pipes among other things were visible in the celling. It smelt of metal with a faint hint of smoke. The walls were so close together, which would probably make one feel claustrophobic.

There was a small case in a corner just before a a large and throughly sealed metal door. Inside the tiny port was another police officer looking down presumably at a control pannel in front of her. Her long brown hair slung down covering her left arm.

The attendant stopped in front of the door.

"What brings you here?" He asked chipperly.

"We're here to visit someone." Lloyd replied.

"Who, captain Soto?" The attendant assumed.

"No." Pixal shook her head. "Why would we be here to visit him exactly?"

"Jay had visited him three weeks ago." He shrugged. "Guess I thought you'd want to, too. Speaking of Jay, how is he? Looked pretty down when he came here."

Oh.

Oh.

It hit Nya just now that the public didn't know about Jay's death.

About his sacrifice.

About how Jay had given his life.

About how when Jay had to chose who to kill, he chose himself.

"He's uh..." Lloyd's voice was hoarse. "he's fine."

"Good to hear." The man smiled. "Now then, who did you want to visit?"

"Fuji-dove." Nya's voice going hard without her permission.

"Really? That idiot?" The attendant was almost laughing now.

When there was plain and clear silence, the man cleared his throat.

"OK, so you're not joking." He looked surprised, then turned to the women in the small case. "Miss Violet, if you please."