2♕

Y/N reappeared on a roof. There was no trace of their attacker, the air became warm again, and they felt the sweat on their forehead and hands. Y/N looked around; she wasn't in Brooklyn anymore. The buildings looked unfamiliar. They noticed that the skyline changed. This was a city that reminded you of New York City. In front of her stood three tall skyscrapers, and the street was full of people. There were shops, bars, cafes, restaurants, clubs, stores, schools, and everything in between. There were signs of traffic everywhere. People were walking by and talking about recent events. This was NYC.

After a little while, Y/N noticed a small figure walk out of a building and stop to take a selfie with someone. Y/N stared at the person with interest. The girl's long hair was a light brown, and her skin was fair. The picture was taken in front of a huge neon sign that read, "Welcome to New York!" A cat stood in front of y/n with a bag in its mouth and a collar with the name "Catty Cat" printed on it. She smiled and snapped a picture of them; the cat hissed at her, making the bag Catty was holding drop and run off to safety somewhere. She chuckled and picked up the bag. Y/N put her fingers through the handle and pulled the bag to get it to open. When she did, she was met with a box filled with cookies. She gasped happily and picked one up to taste it. It tasted like chocolate chip. She grinned and put the cookie in her mouth. After eating the cookies, she looked up at the sky and saw that the sun had set and the moon had risen. She needed help, and she knew who could help her.

She ran towards the nearest alley, climbed inside the first dumpster, and found her way to the rooftop, where she saw a boy sitting on the edge, with his elbows resting on his knees and his chin resting on his knuckles. He didn’t seem to notice her. It was the boy, Casey, from earlier. He was lost in thought when Y/N tapped him on his shoulder. He was startled a little by that and turned around slowly to look at her.

"Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to scare you. My name is Y/N and I need your help."