19♕

"Donnie's go to the communicator room... I'll go find leo." "On it!" They said in sync . They ran to the communicator room as fast as they could, Y/n started to walk around trying to locate leo as she heard voices,

"Y/n!" She instantly recognized Leo's voice, she sprinted to towards the entrance where the voice was coming from, she opened the room was golden light shining everywhere making her squint, she stepped inside, it was phenomenal and familiar, Y/n memories only fogged up, It was unrecognizable to her, it felt like déjà vu.

As Y/n gazed all around, she finally noticed an object in the center of the room were a shadow possession voice calling making her want to touch it, a feeling washed over her, almost as if she knew who it belonged to, she reached for the item, and...

As Y/n gazed all around, she finally noticed an object in the center of the room were a shadow possession voice calling making her want to touch it, a feeling washed over her, almost as if she knew who it belonged to, she reached for the item, and before she could touch it, the lights in the room suddenly went out.

"Long ago... a great being was born to unite the worlds and lead the universe.

The world changed into a dust storm of colors, but one being named Gaia, the creator created life, which possesses a great power and passed it down to it's children before them, but people wanted to have it themselves and destroy it for its own gain

So Gaia split them apart, leaving them to struggle among themselves, while Gaia herself hid away with the gift. creating the powerful gem called the mithril so it would be unknown to anyone, gave it down to it's child before sending it to earth.

This is why our enemies call us the 'Children of Gaia'
Suddenly the room lit up once more with a flash of bright gold. The gem in the middle of the pedestal glowed brighter and the gem began glowing and forming images,

"One day, Gaia will return to Earth with her powers awakened, and the next child will be reborn called-" Suddenly the gems started fading as a bright blue light engulfed the room and the holographic image turned into the form of Gaia.

As soon as the hologram disappeared, it showed the figure of Gaia, as the image faded, the figure seemed to be breathing heavily.

The figure turned to face them revealing her true identity.
"Mother?..." Y/n whispered to herself looking in awe at the image of Gaia, her features slightly distorted from weariness. Her face was covered in white markings that formed into symbols. Her hair was brown and blonde. "I'm sorry who are you?"

Her voice echoed in the chamber.
"My name is Y/n, I used to be the daughter of-" "Ramirez Elizabeth. I used to know her before she died..." Y/n was even more curious "Who was my father?" Gaia closed her eyes and sighed, as she slowly stood up from her kneeling position.

"I sent him to you...." "Jason? But how..." Y/n questioned, as tears slowly slid down her cheeks. The question was directed towards Gaia, who had yet to answer, instead she walked over to her step granddaughter and pulled her into a hug,

"I'm sorry dear... All this time you were living on earth with different parents to keep you safe and for the next to come..." She sighed and pulled away from Y/n,

"But I've been lied to... I was adopted... I never knew much about my parents or their relationship..." Gaia smiled sadly at her granddaughter as she stroked her hair,

"It's crazy how things work to protect the one they love..."
"That's cute but why don't you tell her all the information..." A familiar voice spoke. The two turned towards the voice as the person revealed himself, Y/n gasped as she saw a familiar figure, it was the eldritch male from before.

"Hello dear.. you may know my appearance but don't worry, my real self is hidden away somewhere deep inside of me." The eldritch spoke slowly approaching the pair, as he stopped directly infront of Gaia
"Who are you?" "I'm known as the King..."

The Eldritch stated, as he raised both his hands up in a surrendering way. "I only came for the bracelet and my daughter, but it seems, I'm going to have to take two instead of one, sense there is more reveal to now why mithril is so powerful..."

"You're not my father..." "But I was going to until Jason took that away from me.." He replied calmly with his hand behind his back. "But then I got a second chance. I came to collect mithril but you can be apart of that y/n, a new prophecy comes to be; a new era of peace shall ensue between the earth and my planet just follow me."

You get to choose the path... Yes or No?