9♕

Y/n P.o.v

I looked up and saw the bright light shining directly onto the sunflower fields surrounding the house. The field was beautiful with green grass, flowers everywhere, and an incredible smell drifting in the air. The sun shone warmly on my skin, making me shiver slightly and bring my sweater closer around my torso. I closed my eyes, taking in the fresh morning air and enjoying my momentary peace and tranquility before I had to make my way back to civilization and the chaos that was the streets. Just as I was starting to enjoy my peaceful day, I heard footsteps approaching.
A few minutes later, the person I was expecting arrived.
"Why hello, tosly poo!" Mind if my big mama sits here?" A fancy, polite female voice spoke
My eyes snapped open at the sound of her voice. I jumped up and spun around to see the woman standing behind me. She had long wavy silver hair styled in an updo with bangs, yellow sclerae, purple skin, and a petite figure. She wears a purple bodycon dress and a long dark blue tailcoat with seafoam green fur trim and shoulder pads. She wears a purple jabot around her neck that supports her red amulet, navy blue thigh-high stiletto boots, dark blue eyeshadow, and a pair of teal glasses with blue lenses.
"Uh, yes, ma'am," I mumbled, bowing slightly while staring at her feet.
She chuckled softly while placing both of her hands on her hips. She walked towards me gracefully, looking at me up and down. Her gaze lingered on mine for a few seconds longer than necessary before finally moving on. She smiled sweetly at me: "Scrumptious! How are you today?"
"Fine," I responded flatly, still staring at her feet.
"Hmm... you appear tense, dear." Is anything wrong? I can assure you that nothing bad will happen to you! "We are allies after all!" She winked, causing me to blush lightly.

I smiled shyly before replying

"Well, uh, yes, ma'am,"
She held up a silencing finger. "Please call me big mama; no need for formality," she stated with a warm smile.
"Okay mama," I blurted out without thinking, covering my flushed cheeks with my fingers.
"There ya go!" She giggled and patted my head, causing me to flinch. "Now, where were we again?" She looked at me questioningly.
"Nothing," I replied quickly.
"Ah yes! Silly me! I was going to ask if you want to visit my hotel! I'm sure you'll love it~" She said it cheerfully while waving her manicured fingers in front of my face.
I couldn't help but chuckle at her antics. I liked her already, even though she was a little weird. Maybe I would stay a little longer. She looked nice, but she also sounded pretty scary. But I'll have to keep my guard up because she is still a stranger...
I shook my head in disapproval.
"Are you coming or am I going to leave you here?" Big Mama raised her eyebrows teasingly.
"I'll come," I answered honestly.
"Good!" She clapped her hands and grabbed my arm, dragging me to a small carriage. She hopped inside and waited for me to join her, gesturing for me to sit in the seat. I sat down next to her and glanced around to see multiple men in black uniforms.

"By the way, are you scared of spiders?"