13: Meeting♕

"That was a amazing night leo" I grinned before sighing happily
"I knew it would be helpful to use FedEx" he replied taking another bite of his chocolate chip ice cream.
I rolled my eyes at his remark and sipped at my strawberry sundae with whipped cream, I sighed again after taking a long gulp from the straw. Suddenly the street lights started to flicker, almost like they were being blown out. "Leo I feel like a presence is near..." I said seriously
He glanced around too but didn't notice anything amiss, "Maybe it's the electricity or something."
"I'll go check it out... stay here" I whispered before leaving. I rushed into an alleyway hoping to find what was happening, I felt like I was followed. As I got farther away from the main road, the area started to become darker and darker.

Then I noticed the lights flickering on and off faster and faster, like they were broken

"I know you're behind me...." I heard a dark chuckle as response, slowly slithering it's strange black figure arms around my waist. I took the chance to summon my weapon from my bracelet, using a swift
movement I slashed across the body causing black smoke to come out of the wound, as if I cut into flesh. However the smoke didn't dissipate, I tried to stab it, however it only blocked my blade and threw me across the alleyway landing in a nearby dumpster, but through the air motion everything slowed down . It appeared that everything had slowed down and it was like I was viewing the world through a film reel. A man with red goggles with glowing blue eyes, was holding an oddly shaped sword, wearing a suit similar to leo... I landing safely on my feet . He swung his blade toward me but I dodged it, I summoned my shield in one hand and drew my sword back. This time slashing forward causing a bright flash of energy to come forth. With every strike the fog cleared up revealing that the figure, now visible, had no face nor body. The creature only responded with a few blows before stopping mid swing throwing the sword against the ground.

I was able to detect its movements as well as its aura, this was similar to leo? It didn't make sense... "Who are you?" I yelled standing my ground. "Sorry my minion won't be aloud to answer except for me" A voice from somewhere replied.

I turned around to see a eldritch, wearing a similar suit like leo's, I was ready for an attack but it only stood there watching me. "Don't try to fight me or I'll have to hurt your precious loved one" he threatened pointing to minion before ordering to take it's goggles off revealing...