16♕

A soft hum filled the room as I opened my eyes, immediately adjusting to the brightness, I could tell that it was morning already. I groaned rubbing my eyes as I remembered the events from yesterday. My eyes widen as I saw a lady in a red dress in front of me, her long brown hair, was neatly combed, to the side with bangs,  framing her eyes, she had a kind smile on her face making her look friendly, and motherly. "Who are you?"  I asked. No response from her just a lovely smile before walking away.
"Wait!"  I followed her into another hallway which seemed like it wasn't really an indoor place since the hallway was much colder, almost like a freezer, as I continued following her down the hall, we suddenly stopped at a open view of the outside,

as the sun rises over the horizon, the unknown lady had her back turned on me, before saying words I couldn't quite hear. Suddenly she turned around facing me, her facial features were so beautiful. Her smile seemed like the sunlight itself, as it radiated light that warmed my soul. "You will find happiness within yourself. And remember that the path ahead is one of joy, even if darkness surrounds you." Then with her final words vanishing into thin air. Y/n woke up from someone shaking her.  She slowly opened her eyes and sat up rubbing her head where she'd been knocked out from earlier, a dull pain pulsated throughout her skull. She lifted her hand to touch her forehead but something caught her eye, a bracelet... it was lying on her pillow next to her bed.
"Sorry about waking you up but Leo told me too" 2012 Mikey said nervously scratching his cheek
"It's fine I needed to get up anyway"  Y/n replied getting up and slipping the bracelet onto her wrist, the symbol flashed for a brief moment. The two walked outside to see the 2012 and 2018 turtle's staring intently at Leo who was currently talking about the situation.
"So we are in a different dimension?"  Leonardo inquired
"Well it seems that way" 2018 Donnie replied
"Dudes that is mind blowing!!" 2012 Mikey  exclaimed causing everyone to look at him.
"No nutshell that is not okay and we need to figure out why we're here." 2012 Raphael snapped at him as he crossed his arms.
"Alright alright calm down I'm sorry" 2012 Mikey said looking at Raphael, he then looked back at Y/n. "Do you think though's bad guys want the bracelet?"
"Could be" she shrugged taking notice of 2018 Raph staring intensely at the bracelet.
"Why were you hiding this from us?"
"Because I was afraid you wouldn't listen."
"But that doesn't mean you hide stuff from us... especially if leo was kidnapped"   He said narrowing his gaze. "Raph I-"
"But it's okay now because we're all together!" 2018 Mikey stated happily, his energy completely restored after the argue with the two dissapears, "Okay gang lets start our first mission!"  Everyone nodded in agreement and started heading off towards the entrance.