3 ♕

Casey looked surprised. "You just showed up out of nowhere, and now you expect me to believe that."
"I know it sounds weird, but this isn't the time or the place for an explanation. I can't explain why I am here right now, and maybe that is why you should believe me. But please, I need your help!"
He looked at her skeptically. He then got up from his chair and began pacing. "Ok, let me think about what you told me. You said that you're a guardian of an object? Like what?"
"It's this bracelet," she said, opening her left hand and showing it to him.
He frowned and shook his head. "That doesn't explain how you got it,"
Y/N put her bracelet back inside her pocket and sighed heavily. She rubbed her temple and said
"Well it all started when I was chilling and this guy named Jason busted into my window and some random monster did too, so when I took my chance to run off with this bracelet and tried to get away, I somehow ended up in New York."
He nodded in response and looked at her with a questioning expression. "So you say that this is your power? That these monsters would follow you around?"
She nodded and looked down. "Yeah. I guess I am the guardian of this bracelet."
"But, if you're a guardian, then you must have powers too, right?"
She looked up at him with a confused look.
"No... well, I'm not sure."
He raised his eyebrow at her. "Are you telling me you have no idea how your ability works or anything else?"
"Yes. I just need to get rid of this bracelet and go back to being normal," she said while pointing at her wrist. Casey nodded, understanding the feeling 
"I know the best ninjas who can help you," he replied with a smirk on his face.
Y/N looked at him. "Ninjas?" She suddenly realized who he was talking about, and she immediately understood what he meant. Her eyes widened as she whispered, "You mean..." Casey just chuckled as he patted her shoulder with one hand and walked toward a building across the way. "I'll call the others and give them a heads up."
Casey walked away, and Y/N was stuck standing there stunned. She was about to meet her heroes in person! All her dreams and aspirations were coming true! It was truly good luck on her side.