Last Chapter♡

We got the 2012 brothers back home, everything went swell, still did adventures and lived life to the fullest .  Now it's time for you guys to join us again!
"Do you remember when we used to go camping?" Leo asked as he sat down on the couch, pulling Y/n close to him.  She snuggled into his chest, smiling softly. "Yeah, I remember. It was fun, right?"  Leo chuckled lightly. "It was. But I think we should do it again sometime."  He glanced down at her, and gave her a gentle squeeze, causing her to giggle lightly before turning her head and placing a kiss on his cheek. "I'd love to, sweetheart." She whispered back.  As they lay there cuddling a young boy with purple hair crawled onto the couch next to Leo. "Hey uncle! Hey auntie!" "Hi Bino! Aw man you look just like your mother April."  Y/n said excitedly. Leo reached his hand out to ruffle the boys hair, which caused him to shriek in mock offense.  Leo and Y/n both laughed heartedly as they watched Bino (Long term Binomial) be a kid.
"Hey do you want to get married?"  Bino asked. Y/n stared wide eyed at Leo who's face seemed to turn red. "Umm..." he cleared his throat. " Bino this isn't exactly a conventional thing, marriage in general isn't, not even among our species so-"  "So?! Why not?!"  Bino asked, crossing his arms indignantly. "Well I-" "But you like her!" he continued. "I guess mr. Leo is to nervous to marry me~" Y/n giggled. "Don't be ridiculous! Of course I want to marry you!" Leo protested.  Bino's grin grew wide, and he bounced excitedly on the spot, "That's awesome! So can I please ask if my mom will let me officiate your wedding?-"  "Bino! come on son it's time for your science class!" "But dad-"  "But we have homework to do and besides you can't be late for class." "Oh okay."  Bino groaned, slumping down against the couch as Donnie ruffled his hair affectionately before dragging his son to the lab.  Leo looked over at Y/n, who sat there staring blankly at the table before chuckling nervously as she rubbed her forehead, "So...do you mind helping me with these papers before I forget how to read?"  She offered timidly. "Of course not, babe." Leo grinned.
The End