4 ♕

A few hours had passed since Casey called the TMNT to inform them of a new guest. The two were walking in the subway tunnel. They talked about random things until the base entrance came into view. There stood a group of ninjas waiting for them, all three in different colors: purple, red, and orange, which were the members of the Hamato Clan. The father of the four, Hamato Yoshi, aka Lou Jitsu, approached them and introduced himself.
"Y/n, I presume?" he asked politely
"Yea, Y/n" She smiled at the old ratman in front of her. She liked him instantly because she already felt more comfortable with him than any other person. His presence calmed her fears somewhat. Suddenly he yelled at the ninjas, ordering them to introduce themselves. The first to speak was Orange.
"Hi, my name is Michaelangelo, the youngest of us and the doctor smiley! but you can call me Mikey." He grinned. He held his hand out for her to shake.
"Nice to meet you, Mikey!" Y/N replied, shaking his hand.
The next Ninja to talk to her is purple. "Hi. "I'm Donatello, and these rag brains-I mean, siblings-are my helpers," he said, smiling. His tone was soft, and he looked kind, yet mysterious at the same time.
"I'm Raph," he said while holding out his hand for her to shake. He seemed like he was the oldest of them. Y/N smiled and shook his hand with a gentle smile.
"Nice to meet you all! I hope we all get to be friends.
Suddenly, a loud banging noise echoed throughout the whole area. Everyone froze, looking at the source. Suddenly another turtle in blue appeared on a piece of paper floating above his head. "I have won this round as usual, so no need to be jealous. You guys should learn how to defeat each other better! "This is competition," he grinned, finishing his last words before shifting his focus to Y/N.
She couldn't help the slight giggle that escaped from her lips.
"Am I going crazy or am I just noticing a new girl?" he asked curiously.
"Leo! Did you even notice that Casey called us to say someone was coming? I put it on speaker?!" Raph shouted, annoyed
Leo scratched the back of his head sheepishly. "Relax! I'm here now, aren't I?"
Donnie sighed and put his head in his hands. "This is just great. We don't have time for this," he said while turning away from Leo.
"Oh, come on, Donnie!" laughed the turtle.It's not that bad. Just look at her!"
Leo pointed at Y/n. "She is cute and looks nice, and her laugh was pretty cute as well. "I think she wouldn't mind if I arrived with a little bit of excitement, just a little!"
Donnie crossed his arms in annoyance "We really shouldn't bother with this; we have more important things to do than hang around playing games and goofing off! "We can't afford to make any mistakes, especially not after last week."
The three turtles fell quiet at his comment. Y/n became aware of the tension and decided that now was probably a good time to speak.She cleared her throat and spoke.
"Guys I know I might be interrupting this discussion, but I wanted to ask if any of you know about this bracelet.
Before she could finish her sentence, Donnie interrupted her.
"You're looking at the person who can help you, which is me, of course! That involves science or mysticism I can do anything you desire" He announced it proudly. Y/N stared at him wide-eyed, unsure of what she expected him to say. Was that what she expected? He looked at her like it was obvious.
"Follow me to my technology data lab, aka my room, which I do truly love." He exclaimed excitedly and grabbed his lab coat. Everyone followed suit and went to their respective rooms. Y/N quickly gathered all her stuff and followed him. They reached the doors leading to his lair. He pulled out a key from his coat pocket and unlocked them. Inside was another large room filled with scientific equipment and projects. He walked over to the control panel and pressed a few buttons on the keyboard to turn on some lights. Then a hologram appeared above the center of the desk, showing the entire room. A huge map of the city was projected on the wall. Y/N had never seen such advanced tech before.
"I'm sure you're impressed by my room, so no need to compliment me," he smirked at her.She gave a shy smile and turned her eyes toward the floor.
"Now let me see" He scanned every inch of her body until he found her bracelet.
"From my calculations, this bracelet is made from a rare and valuable gem called mithril."
The color of the gem matched Y/N's own eyes.
"Mithril? Is that a real thing?" She asked with wonder. He nodded
"Indeed it is. It is extremely rare and hard to find. "The mithril in your bracelet can be extracted using this laser scanner I have installed here on the table," he said, showing her the laser scanner.
She picked up the bracelet and examined it closer. The band was covered with intricate engravings and symbols that she didn't recognize at all. She also noted the size. It was roughly the length of her forearm. But that wasn't the only interesting part. The symbol that covered almost half the length was completely black and shaped in a circle with five smaller triangles inside, one of them slightly smaller than the rest. "What does this symbol stand for?"
"It stands for protection."
"Protection?"
"Yes. "You will see this symbol once per day whenever you activate this bracelet."
She looked at him with an astonished look. "That makes sense. "
"So how did you activate this?" he asked curiously. She pointed at the cyan dot that glowed on top of her wrist, showing the location of the bracelet.
"Well, before, it did itself automatically, but I think you touch the bracelet," she explained.
Y/N then brought her hand closer to the small blue dot, placing her fingers against it. The spot of her bracelet flashed briefly, creating an image of an F/W (favorite weapon) in midair before falling into her hands. She raised the item and observed it closely, inspecting its features.
"This is magnificent or astounding!! I've never seen any mystic stuff like this before," he said with awe. He then took a step forward, observing the weapon intently and running his fingers along the surface. "May I?" he questioned, touching it gently. She handed it to him, and he inspected it further. After examining every single part of the device, the blue dot finally faded into nothingness. "Amazing," he muttered.
As soon as the bracelet clicked onto her arm, the door slammed open, revealing Leo. Donnie sighed, annoyed at the interruption.
"What do you want, Leo? And what have I told you about busting in my room while I'm working" Donnie spoke with no emotion
"You can never have privacy around your family plus I wanted to take miss y/n here away from your boring nerdy stuff" He smirked at the scientist, causing his brother to gasp.
"Boring?! "You say science is boring?!" He screamed furiously at his brother.
"Yeah, yeah whatever" Leo rolled his eyes. He started walking past them, towards Y/n. Her heart began pounding loudly in her chest.
He approached her and wrapped an arm around her waist, pulling her close to him and causing the bracelet to slide down her skin. He leaned in and whispered in her ear.
"Hey, beautiful," he said, making her shiver. She closed her eyes and tried to calm herself down. She then opened her eyes again and noticed Donnie was looking at both of them.
"Leo, stop patronizing the poor girl," he groaned, annoyed. Leo chuckled and let go of her.
"I'll leave you to catch up," he winked. Y/N felt her face flush bright red, and she looked away. She heard Donatello sigh and mutter "idiot" before he headed back to where he came from. She took a deep breath and met Leo's gaze.
"So are you a fan?" he asked, grinning widely at her. He was leaning on the railing beside her, watching her with black eyes.