5♕

"Um...yes! Yeah, I'm a fan! Your awesome" she giggled awkwardly "I didn't know you much from my research but you're my favorite" she added.  He placed his hand underneath his chin, thinking. His expression changed slowly and suddenly he burst out laughing.
"A fan, huh," he repeated. She looked at him, confused. "Is there something funny going on, Leo?" she frowned. She saw him smirk evilly before responding, "Just how adorable! A fan? Really? I mean, I can understand that I'm handsome and amazing, but I couldn't have done it without my brothers," he boasted with a smug expression. Y/N looked at him and shook her head, amused by his response.
"How dare you call yourself handsome and amazing and think that you're better than all of us?" She teased.
"Hey! I don't deny that I am attractive but I also think I'm far superior. "So excuse me for having a lot more fun," he replied smugly. She giggled at his reply. This guy was so arrogant, and yet he always tried to impress people. It was endearing to watch.
Leo continued to talk to her. "But enough of the serious topic, let's go skateboarding!" he suggested while jumping up and down on the platform enthusiastically.
"Wait! Wait! Wait!"
Y/N jumped off the platform and landed next to Leo. She put her feet firmly on the ground and smiled mischievously. She extended her arms behind her and spread her legs apart, bending backward like an acrobat. Leo gasped excitedly, not believing she would ever be able to lift herself that high.
"Come on Y/N, give it your best shot!" he encouraged her.
Her eyes were sparkling, and her smile was bright as the sun. She stepped back and then immediately started moving forward. She moved gracefully, perfectly executing her maneuvers. Soon Leo was yelling at her for her height and speed.
"Come on Y/n I know you can do better than that!" he said while clapping excitedly. She laughed and continued dancing around him like she was a ballerina. Leo joined in on her laughter as well. Finally, she stopped and turned to face him. They took a glimpse at each other. Both were smiling brightly and laughing hysterically. Leo took a deep breath, calming himself down, and took a step towards her. When their faces were only inches apart, they gazed deeply into each other's eyes.
Leo broke the silence, "I brought an extra skateboard for you." He took the board out from under his arm and handed it to her. She gratefully took it and hopped onto the skateboard. She strapped the board to her leg and pushed off the ground, spinning around and around until she got dizzy. She stopped and took a breather, leaning on her board. She turned to face Leo, who was smiling at her proudly and admiring her technique before doing his own. He was standing with his right hand up on the board and his left foot resting on the ground.
He seemed to be trying his best to balance himself. Y/N felt proud to watch him try.
Leo took another deep breath and pushed himself off the ground, quickly turning around as if he was practicing a flip upside down. Before she knew it, he was right behind her and crashing right into her side. Both of them toppled over. Y/N fell sideways and landed on top of him. She could feel his breath on her neck. Leo lifted his head and stared into her eyes. Their lips were only inches apart now. His eyes started traveling down from her lips to her face.
"I guess girls do fall for me," he whispered with a slight grin.
"MY EYES!!!" Mikey's voice shouted, startling them both. Y/N and Leo both jumped up and turned to see the little boy standing in front of them. His mouth was wide open and his hands were covering his eyes. His whole body was shaking.
"Mikey, we-" Leo tried to explain before he was cut off.
"You just ruined a young man's innocence!! And I just made cupcakes for everyone to share... "You should be ashamed!" he shrieked at the two teenagers, pointing at the cupcakes sitting innocently on the table, waiting for the first person to eat them.
Leo let out a frustrated sigh and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Querido seor...look Mikey, we were trying to just skate around, but then I accidentally did a new trick that made us crash on each other," Leo explained calmly 
Mikey made the 'O' sound with his mouth, signaling he understood.
"Well, the cupcakes will be on the table when you are ready to eat," he said politely as if nothing had happened before exiting the room 
Y/n blinks a few times before turning to face Leo, who still has his hand on his brow."Umm... Are you okay? "That must have hurt," she said sympathetically.
He nodded, removing his hand and giving her a weak smile. She stood up and walked to the table, setting the board down on one of the chairs and taking a seat in one of the chairs. Leo sat down opposite her, crossing his legs and placing his hands in his lap. After a few seconds, he glanced at the cupcakes and picked one up cautiously. Y/N watched him carefully as he bit into it, savoring every single bite of it. She smiled at the cute sight and decided to join him.

 She grabbed a cupcake and bit into it before moaning in ecstasy

She grabbed a cupcake and bit into it before moaning in ecstasy. She finished it quickly and grabbed another. She chewed for a second, enjoying the sweetness, before swallowing it. "That was so good," she mumbled between bites.
Leo looked at her with an amused smile and raised an eyebrow. "Wow, you're faster than a snail," he said jokingly, causing her to pout and narrow her eyes at him.
"Shut up," she muttered, blushing slightly.
They spent the rest of the time talking about their families, friends, and hobbies. She learned he was a year older than her, so she was surprised that she didn't know this earlier. In the middle of the conversation, they made lame puns as entertainment. They laughed at each other's jokes and made fun of each other's bad ones. She found out he loved Jupiter Jim and that Leonardo is a mutant red-eared slider with lime green skin, a mustard yellow plastron, and a green-blue carapace with a teal pattern. He has red stripes over his eyes, yellow stripes on his upper arms and thighs, black eyes, three fingers on each hand, and two toes on each foot. He wears a blue bandana with long bandana tails, full black wraps that extend nearly to his elbows, and matching black high-knee socks. He also wears a blue belt with a strap that goes over his right shoulder. Her favorite part of him is the way he smiles, a big goofy one with the sides of his mouth curled upwards. She loves his smile.
After a while, they began to get tired and decided to stop making fun of each other. Leo stretched out his arms and yawned loudly. "What a sting today has been," he groaned, rubbing his temples.
"I think you have had enough excitement for one day," Y/N chuckled, standing up and brushing the dirt off her pants and grabbing her bag off the chair. Leo sighed and leaned back on the sofa, closing his eyes. She chuckled. "You know that's true," he said before continuing
"Where are you headed?" Leo opened his eyes and looked at her curiously.
"Well...I'm not sure," Y/N responded hesitantly.
"Oh really? Well, that doesn't make any sense." He said it sarcastically, raising an eyebrow and narrowing his eyes at her. She rolled her eyes and scoffed lightly. She shrugged.
"Well, Mr. Leo "I can't," she smirked, "because my home is far away and being abandoned by monsters."He shook his head disapprovingly and placed his index finger against his chin in thought.
"So you're running away? Why? "Don't tell me that the monster king finally won your heart." He joked, which caused her to roll her eyes again. He was such a dork.
She crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows questioningly. "How would you even know?"
Leo gave her a puzzled expression. "I've been fighting my whole life and nothing is normal," he said with a shrug.
"Oh right. You're a hero," she giggled. He laughed softly and nodded, putting one arm over his stomach in a relaxed position. He glanced at her with a small frown.
"It'll be more of a smart choice to stay hidden underground," he remarked after a moment of thinking about it seriously, his brow furrowed with concern. She nodded and replied,
"You're probably right, but there isn't much place to go and no money to spare. I'll have to find somewhere to stay," she added sadly.
"Don't worry, I can take care of you... as long as you don't mind living with my dad and my brothers for the time being," he told her, looking straight into her eyes and giving her an encouraging smile.
"You'd do that, Leo?" She asked, biting her lower lip in hesitation. His expression grew serious.

"Of course, I would"