7 ♕

The soft voice pulled him from his dark world filled with painful memories. His tear-stained face twisted in confusion, and his lips trembled as he spoke.
"Y/n..."
Her gentle smile fell from her face and was replaced with a concerned look. "What happened?" she cooed, walking to sit on the floor next to Leo. She wrapped her arms around his waist and laid her head on his shoulder, wrapping her cold hands on his hot cheek. Leo buried his face in her neck, breathing in her vanilla and lavender scent that was intoxicating his senses.
"It was just a nightmare," he murmured, closing his eyes to block out the harsh reality that surrounded him. His body seemed to relax against hers.
"Nightmares are scary, but they aren't always nightmares," he heard Y/N say soothingly. Her words of comfort were soothing to him.
"Yeah..."
Silence descended upon them as Y/N stroked her hand through his head and held him closer, trying to calm him. Her touch did a lot. He let her calm him down, but he didn't want to admit it.
"I'm here for you. You're not alone," she whispered into his ear. Leo felt his eyes burn, and his vision blurred slightly. He tightened his grip on her and took a few deep breaths, pushing away his emotions and calming himself down.
After a few moments, he pulled himself together. Y/N had never seen him so vulnerable in front of her. She hated seeing him upset.
He turned slightly to look at her. "I'm sorry you got dragged into my problems. "However, thank you for everything you do.
she frowned at him "It's no problem I'll always be there if you need someone to talk to" she stated calmly, staring straight into his black eyes.
He gave her a half smile "No..you shouldn't have to do that...and thanks," he trailed off, his face flushed with embarrassment as he looked at the ground."But..." he finished quietly, looking at the carpet, "thank you for staying here when you had no intention of doing so..."
"You don't have to thank me, Leo; it's not like I'm not going anywhere anytime soon," she reassured with a smile. She gave his shoulders another squeeze before getting up. "We should probably get some sleep." She announced she was stretching her limbs. Leo nodded in response. He stood up too and headed straight for the door. He held the door handle open for y/n as he walked by.She smiled brightly up at him and walked outside the room, shutting the door behind her. Leo leaned on the door frame for a second before heading back to bed.
As he lay down, Leo tried to clear his thoughts by focusing on something else. His mind went blank. As soon as his eyes closed, he drifted off to dream about y/n.