12: Date Night ♕

"Are we there yet?" I asked my boyfriend to look around, but my eyes were covered by a thick cloth.
"Not quite," he replied softly
I didn't like walking around with a blindfold on, especially when someone was holding my hand and guiding me. I could somewhat see the city around us with some of those flashing lights of the billboards, but couldn't figure out what was going on. It seemed we were moving down stairs. My head snapped towards him when I heard a door open. "We're here."
I took a deep breath before removing the cover, revealing that we were at a fancy restaurant.

Leo pulled out my chair and made sure I was seated properly

Leo pulled out my chair and made sure I was seated properly. "Sorry, I can't help myself sometimes," he said, smiling sheepishly as he sat beside me. "How did you-"
"It was hard," he laughed lightly, "but Donnie spared me some money by feeling bad for me being broke, unlike him, who doesn't care about anything besides his technology."
"That sounds about right," I replied taking a sip of the delicious drink in front of me. "But enough about them. I'm surprised you took me out with confidence." I stared suspiciously at him, he only chuckled, and smiled
"Well, I wanted us to get away for a while, just you and me, just the two of us." He trailed off with that goofy grin of his that always makes my heart skip a beat. He reached over and gently ran his fingers along my cheek, making me blush slightly. "Stop with the flirting already." I teased, pushing his hand away from my face.
He chuckled before picking up the menu and placing it down next to my plate. "So how about a romantic dinner then?" He suggested raising an eyebrow at me playfully. "Why the sudden interest in romance?" I raised a challenging brow back then. "What can I say? "You make my heart flutter." He winked at me, causing me to blush even harder. He noticed this and leaned over, whispering, "You know, when you act all cute, you really light up my day." His words made my cheeks burn hotter, but I managed to keep my composure. He started to move his hand closer to mine under the table when I stopped him and glared at him. He smiled sheepishly and backed away, trying to hold back laughter. "You have no idea how much I love teasing you, don't you?" He said, chuckling again. We both stared into each other's eyes as a waiter walked up to us. "Is everything alright?" The waiter asked politely.
"Yes yes, everything is fine, thank you," Leo replied
The waiter left with our menus. "Now let's enjoy this moment." I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long night.