14♕

Leo.

"No..."  I mumbled before summoning my shield again. "What did you do?!"  I cried "Give me what I want or suffer..." I growled preparing for another strike. Leo jumped into action charging at me with his sword swinging downward and missing me by mere inches causing his weapon to shatter on impact, he then charged once more and slashed at me. 

I jumped out of the way avoiding his blade as he continued to pursue me. "So be it..." The two dissapeared from the alleyways as the lights came on one by one, a familiar feeling of dread crept into my chest. Darkness... my little ray of sunshine was taken away from me  again. I couldn't allow this... I needed to protect him...

As I made my way to where they disappeared in. I found nothing except for a pile of bricks and a large hole in the ground. "Why now.."  I whisper to myself, leaning on the brick wall  to steady myself. I closed my eyes and concentrated thinking if a plan.

'Everything was going so well... I thought we defeated them. But there was still one more? Who was that guy... It had to be when it was my last day at New York... How am I going to explain to his brothers- I can't go back...Think! Y/n ! Think!' I shouted in my mind while rubbing the scar on my forehead before a new thought popped into my brain. 'The bracelet'  I grabbed my bracelet and pulled it out examining its appearance, The bracelet glowed with a dim glow before turning brighter. I felt a strange sensation inside of me as the bracelet changed form from a silver to an orange color. It then became transparent and began shining brightly, the same feeling of familiarity hit my senses before I felt an overwhelming force push me to the side and knock the wind out of me. Once I managed to recover I quickly scanned the area and spotted four giant creature's approaching me.

 Once I managed to recover I quickly scanned the area and spotted four giant creature's approaching me

"Excuse ma'am do you know where we are?" the one with dark blue eyes asked looking down at me.
"Um.." I looked at the other creature's
One had emerald, Second had a dark brown, Third to last one had very light blue eyes...

"Wait a minute you are-"

To be continued...