Envy, Jealousy & Other Sins

I have been working my butt off this entire week, and I am proud to be done with my final essay on Wednesday as I volunteer for the last time at the library. I made a deal with the old lady that always works with me to take care of the students by herself. I hid in the office all morning, using my portable computer to do my final research. I didn't write it with all the care I usually put into my work. I just wanted it to be over. I even used the printer to print my document, and I ran to my professor's office to hand it in. And I realised that now, I really don't need to go to my classes even though I still have some. All my papers have been given before the due date, and I am officially done with College.

So, I guess I can leave College earlier today. I think I can leave College for the last time actually. I can't believe it's over.

Steeve doesn't suspect that even though I have classes left before the end of the term, I have handed in all my final essays to be free of him. I now realise how this leaves me extra time to start packing my stuff slowly while he is at work. I am so proud to finally get to see the light shining at the end of the tunnel.

The second I get home, I make sure Steeve isn't there even though he is supposed to be at work. I then run downstairs to Nando's to ask George if he has some empty boxes for me. I ask him personally because I know he won't ask questions and tell anyone, certainly not Steeve.

Once I'm back upstairs, I put on some music and slowly start to look around the flat to organise what is mine and what he won't notice is missing. I decided to start with my clothes and hide my boxes at the bottom of my closet. If he ever stumbles upon them, I can lie and say that they are the clothes I want to bring to London with me. Clever.

Time seems to go by so quickly that I must remember to stop and get ready to work. I hide all my boxes and get changed in a hurry.

I get pleasantly surprised to see Ronnie coming in, five minutes late, but it's the first time we get to work simultaneously in an awfully long while. She worked on Monday, but her shift ended when mine began. For the first hour of our shift, let's just say that we fake more our work than we actually accomplish anything. She tells me all about her date with the rich guy with the big cock, and I am genuinely happy she finally seems to be settling down with somebody. She assures me they are just dating yet and not exclusive. Of course. What am I thinking?! How old fashioned am I? It has only been two dates.

When we finally stop talking about her, she remembers my hottie as she calls him, and we talk about Ash. She gets so excited at the idea that I had sex with him because it's so not me. She loves me dearly, but she thinks of my life as boring.

"I honestly didn't think you had it in you." She jokes with the largest grin, and she makes me feel kind of proud of myself. "Was it good?"

"The best," I smirk at her as I organise the menus, and she cleans the counter.

"Details, please."

I struggle to find the confidence to look at her and tell her, so I hush my voice and step closer to her to share these very, very intimate details.

"He made me come every time. He was perfect, I mean... Just thinking it back, I feel aroused." I can't stop biting my lip as I whisper my confessions to her.

"Was he big or simply agile?" She questions me more personally.

"Both. Ronnie..." I sigh with pleasure and lick my lips, seeing the memories of our last time in my head. "I was just drawn to it."

"How did he taste?"

"I didn't taste all of him, but he tastes odd..."

"Don't expect it to taste any better, darling. But good enough to do it again?" She asks me, her voice getting higher the more private this conversation becomes.