Corrupt Me

I wake up to the sound of my cell phone ringing. The second I open my eyes, I realise how this sight is even better than any dream. It's real. Marcel sighs with annoyance and turns on his other side to embrace my body close to his.

"I need to pick up, Mace," I tell him, but I don't even convince myself with the motivation.

"Let it ring. If it's important, they'll leave a message." He says and closes his eyes again as his arm covers my body warmly. "Go back to sleep." He hums in my ear as I begin to feel his hand caressing its way to my sex. He rubs me very gently, and I moan instantly.

"How do you want me to go back to sleep now?" I murmur and try to open my legs wider to make it easier for him to please me.

"Relax..." He whispers and dips his fingers inside of my lips to find my core.

A gasp erupts from my mouth, and it drags on a long moment as he thrusts his long fingers inside of me. I can feel my wetness welcoming him and coating his fingers thickly. It gives me a low and deep groan from Marcel towards the response of my body meeting him this morning.

"Fuck, Grace. You are so wet..." He murmurs to my ear, and it turns me on even more.

I start to move my hips against his hands, and it rubs my bum against his erection. It gets me an immediate smirk.

"Will you do something about it?" I ask innocently and turn my head to the side to look at him, opening his eyes at the hunger I sparked inside of him.

He takes his hand away to pull me on my back. He hurries on me and parts my legs with agility as he holds himself up on the side of me as he aligns himself. It all happens so fast that I only get to feel his erection thrusting profoundly inside of me. I cry out in ecstasy. I was so ready for him.

He charges back inside as I lock my legs around his waist. He is messy, but damn he fucks me hard, every thrust hitting a new depth inside of me. I absentmindedly bring both hands to my breasts and toy with my nipples, but the pleasure is not enough. I reach a hand down to my clit and rub it to reveal how the ecstasy builds so much more quickly.

"You're so hot, Grace. I won't last long." He growls to me, a hand reaching for the headboard to ram harder into me.

I love seeing how wild I drive him. I want him to come. I am so used never to finishing that I found pleasure in only seeing Steeve ejaculate. So now, I don't mind having my man come without me. Having Marcel loving me and fucking me gives me all the pleasure I need as it is.

I leave my clit to caress very gently, his balls colliding with my arse with each thrust. His eyes immediately dart mine. His tone is being very demanding, very desperate.

"Grace!" I can see through his face that he wants me to come. He is holding himself back very hard.

I'm about to tell him that it's OK, that he can come without me, but his cell phone rings. He rolls his eyes and looks at me very seriously, stopping his work on me to hover over me more closely.

"I won't come if you don't." He kisses me quickly and gets off the bed to walk to his clothes on the floor. "But don't think I'm done with you." He gives me a last hard look, clearly sexually frustrated, but that only makes me cheeky and misbehaving. "What!?"

He answers the phone inappropriately, but I don't mind stretching myself and taking all the space on the bed. I look at him, standing tall and wonderfully naked, coated only with sweat and my juice on his penis. I notice his eyes staring at me as he listens to the person at the other end of the line.

"Yeah, she is with me. It might take a while. She isn't out of the shower yet." He lies, but his face is still unfathomable, but his stare is very evident. So I tease him a little. I stretch my arms in front of me, pushing my breasts upwards tightly together. I shake them a little as he responds. "We will stop to get something for breakfast. We'll cook brunch. Don't wait up. It will take some time. Make yourself at home."