Ants go marching

Y/N's POV;

"Wake up... hey. You need to wake up we cant rest here and it will be dark soon, they get more active at night. Wake up damnit!" My eyes shoot open and my body jumps up without me asking it to, reacting as my response. my breath hitches in my throat and i want to tumble over in pain but its too late, I am standing, with a wobble in my stance, knife ready in my dominant hand and my eyes are focused on the guy in front of me and he doesn't even make a face and just stands there with his hands up in the air, screaming his innocents.

"where are we." I whisper shout and he just shrugs his shoulders looking around us.

"I am not sure after we made a run for it i just kept running straight i didn't bother to look behind me, but than you.." Right as hes about to finish his sentence i feel my body shake beneath me and my legs were giving out, my body felt like it was weighing a ton and i fall in the pile of leaves, rocks, and twigs below my feet creating a wall between the hard grown and my boot. I fall and i gasp for a very sharp breath that it felt a needle almost pierced my chest. i'm squeezing my side , only to be jabbed deeper with a pain the stings my entire body and i can hear the wheeze in my chest, everything in body felt like i was splitting into three's, i hurt.

"when we where running it sounded like you couldn't breath anymore and you just passed out, you fell and rolled but you landed on your knife. I didn't pull it out its still in there i just took off the handle so it can sit better. I'm going to find you a doctor and when i do i'll have owed you nothing else after." He says in a calm tone and i smile.

"Pretty tough for someone who was just begging on the floor asking for their life to be spared. That's not how that works, you are done when i say you are done, the only reason i ended up there in the first place was because you and your partner threw me in so no! we are not finished once i get the little shit out of me, you will stay and help me because you owe me that fucking much for not killing you like i did your friend in the other room. You don't make the rules here not after pulling the pussy shit like throwing your friend under the bus espacally after finding out i just killed him. He cant even defend himself and here you are crying and saying you had nothing to do with it. Screaming that you will help me get out if i just don't kill you. The only way you will leave here now is when i shoot you and leave you turn into a walker and i use your guts to blend in do you understand?" i'm gasping while i speak and he just sits there shaking his head, he stands and i keep the gun pointed at him and he walks over to me smiling very slightly, i pull back the trigger  and he stops and rolls his eyes in frustration. my body is shaking and the gun rattling is proof of that, blinking and talking feels like ive been running for hours. i can feel my body starting to lock and give in to it's self.

He slowly reaches for my hand and slowly lowers the gun, not taking it from me, just moving it out of his way keeping it from being pointed at him. even with his small movements i felt like i was going to fall over any second just standing there. My mouth is dry and and my toes are becoming numb, im falling landing on my knees and he reaches for me trying to hold me up.

"you shouldn't be making threats you are at a very weak state right now, i don't think you are in any position to be giving orders. You are bleeding out and i can help you find a shelter stop as much as the bleeding as i can but you have to let me leave. There are still chances of you bleeding out, infections, dehydration,internal bleeding, and all which can kill you and you still turn into the dead, no offense but I'm not going to get my face eaten off because of some stubborn bitch who doesn't want to die alone."

He postions himself, right arm is wrapped around my back and he puts his left arm ander my legs. almost getting ready to lift me, i shove him away, he sighs.