Yeah, Yeah, Whatever

"Stop or I shoot."

The click was loud but quiet. it whispered in my ears, calling it's love for a sound, for something to hit and kill. To dance and sing through it's tiny world. it whispered in my ears with songs of many things. And for the first time my body froze.. it froze as if i'd never done this before and my sister and i stood glued to the ground are hearts are gone and we sat quiet. This wasn't a surprise, it wasn't something we were scared of. when we knew when this was coming. We lunged.

"Y/N... it's time to wake up." I sit up at the call of my name and it's Carl, poking me while Judith sat on the bed with her toys.

I look around the room, now that i have a better view, I wasn't in my room. I look at Carl and Judith and Judith laughed.

"Morning." Carl said getting off the bed.

"What time is it?" I asked.

"5 or 6." He said.

"I can't believe I feel asleep." I said sitting up.

"It was pretty late last night so I don't blame you." Carl said playing with Judith's hands.

"No I mean I can't believe I actually slept... I haven't done that in..." I trail off.

"Let's go get some breakfast, Maggie offered to help make breakfast with Carol." He says jumping up off the bed and grabbing Judith. But she didn't mind it, whatever big brother Carl does, she wants to be a part of it.

Carl and Judith are the firsts out the door and I'm last. I accidentally ran into Enid, Carl was already down stairs.

"What are you doing in Carl's room?" She asks glaring at me.

"Waking up from the sleep over him and I just had." I smirk and push right past her.

I stop in the middle of my leaving. "Oh yeah, and Judith too." I hear a sigh of relief exit her lips and she follows me down stairs but pushes passed me when there is a seat next to Carl and Judith.

'Wow at least the high school drama we never got to experience exist. Just too bad I don't want it.' I thought as I'm about to walk out the house.

"Y/n, you're here!" Maggie shouts with joy and confusion.

"Come eat with us." I glance off to the side and see Enid staring at me. I roll my eyes back to Maggie and at this point she's already pulling my arm to a seat next to her and Glenn and right across Carl and Enid.

Enid keeps her eyes on me and I don't stop staring at her.

'Dude just shoot me already or I'm going to shoot you first.' I thought.

Rick and Michonne come down stairs and greets everyone.

'I shouldn't be here, I don't want to be here.' I sigh and Michonne and Rick sit next to me on my left.

I've never felt so uncomfortable. They pass me a plate and I past it to Maggie who passes it to Glenn and so on so forth.

Everyone starts passing food around and I kinda just sit and watch and wait. Everyone has their conversation with everyone and I sit quietly and so does Enid... she looks, not uncomfortable but more of not knowing what to say.

"Maybe y/n could teach you."

"What?" I snap turning to Maggie.

"I was saying maybe you could teach Carl and Enid how to fight better." She smiles.

I stair at her then at Enid.

"Huh?"

A/n: I really suck. Here you guys go