Yes sir, no sir

YOUR POV

It was late in the night but early. I was up. Couldn't sleep.

I was sharpening my knives for a while then started cleaning my guns. I couldn't sit still.

i was alone, my sister was with Daryl and his people, It was just me in the house. I started punching the air, practicing my punches and my attacks. I visioned my father and anger was choking me, telling me, "better, better, you must do better then what you are giving me."

I punched harder then i already was, i slashed quicker and harder then i already was. I was fighting nothing on the outside but on the inside i was fighting my father. i was giving my all to the vision of my father.

Just as i was supposed to stab him a knock came at the basement door. i look down at my hands, my knuckles were bleeding. I sigh and put my knives in my pocket and opened the door to my basement. It was Carl.

CARLS POV

"Hey." i said with a smile. I look at her form and she's sweating and panting. (😏😏😏) Her face a bit red and i forgot what i came here.

"what do you need?" she asks as she leaves the door way and walks back into her room. i follow her in and looked around.

"umm... what were you doing in here?" i asked and she throws herself on her mattress.husband

"Nothing of your importance. What do you need?" she says an starts sharpening her knife.

i watch her and it caught my eyes. I grab her wrist and she goes to cut me but i caught her hand in time and held her down. She wraps her legs around me and flips me on to the floor and now i'm underneath her.

What the hell Carl?!" she shouts.

"Me what the hell? You what the hell, the the hell are your fucking hands fucked up?!" I shout them flipped her over, i was on top again, this time holding her legs down.

"Get the hell off of me you asshole." she says calmly and i growl.

"why.the.hell.are.your.hand.messed.up?" I asked again.

"It's none of your busi-." I cut her off

"Don't give me that bullshit. I'm not Negan, I'm not your sister, I'm not your damn dad. tell me now!" i Shout and she spits in my face. i wipe my face out of habit and she throws me off then grabbed her knife and stood in fighting stance.

"Fight me." she says.

"what?" i asked.

"Fight me. no weapons just fist. and easy fist fight." she says and throws her knife to the other side of the room.

"i'm not going to fight you y/n." I said wiping the rest of the spit away.

"Fight me and if you win i'll tell you what i was doing. But if you don't, you don't ask anymore questions and you leave. Deal?" she says and i look at her then i sighed.

"fine." i ready myself in my fighting stance and she comes at me, fast. She throws a punch and i dogged, lucky. She's giving it her all.

She swings again, this time though, i caught her wrist and twisted it backwards. She comes at me with her other hand but i don't catch it in time and i get a hard lunch to the face.

"shit." I hissed.

"come on Carl." she taunts me with her words and i came at her and throw my fist at her, she dogged it, of course.

We keep going, giving it our all. Hitting each other with everything we got. Leaving bruises and blood stains.

finally it was over. both of us, panting, bleeding and laying on the floor.

"i was punching the wall." she says panting.

"w-what?" i said.

she sits up with a grunt.

"i was punching the wall, practicing my punching skills and such." she huffs.

"The wall is cement y/n." i said, not even trying to get up.

"so?" she says dully.

"Idiot." i huffed.