Home

Things to know.
Y/w= your weapon
B/f/n=best friend name

YOUR POV

Other then the sound of fire popping and the sound of body's burning, it was silent. I looked at the body's that laid on the dirty floor. My sister held a crossbow in a machete within her hand, I held a pistol and y/w. I looked Unphased, looking at the dead burning body's. My sister felt bad but didn't really feel all that bad.

"Looks like Their game is over" I said with boredom, with my arms crossed over my chest.

Juliana nod her head agreeing. She said nothing and started to look around the area we were currently in. I stayed still and didn't feel like moving.

"Who do you think did this?" Juliana asked.

"Someone who has balls and I'm guessing a grenade or something. I don't really care, bitch had to coming." I said smiling a bit.

Juliana rolled her eyes and continued to search for something but I choose so stand watch.

"Leave it to dad, he will probably be here soon." I said to my sister who was busy scanning the woods and the body's, she was on to something.

I turn my head to the side and watched her, at this point she is bound to find something. As she moved threw the bushes and the dead yet living grass, she bends down and picks something up. I started to walk over to her but stopped when I heard a car honk. I turn my head and immediately, I was annoyed.

"What's up girls? Find anything worthy for my eyes?"

I chuckle at the comment, and of course me having a smart ass mouth said something.

"Sorry, but it seems we still can't find your man card or your will to live, but we will keep looking." I said with a smirk playing on my face.

The male walks up to me ready to I assume hit me but then, dad showed up.

"That's enough..what the hell happen and where are the people that did this?" He asked a little bit concerned.

Me and Juliana said nothing and Juliana shoved whatever she found in her pocket. I said nothing nor did I question it.

The male that happens to be my friend, speaks.

"I'm not sure sir, but when we got here Julian and y/n where here looking around."

I turn to b/f/n and looked at him/her for a short moment, 'why the fuck did you say that?' I thought annoyingly

"Y/n..why are you and Juliana here anyways, this isn't your rout nor is it your search area?" Dad asked.

I stayed quiet, not sure of what to say at this moment. If we told him we came here after the we heard the explosion, he will be beyond pissed.

"Negan, sir I think it's a good idea they were here when they were. If not the person or whoever did this wouldn't be caught and all evidence would be burned." Said one of the men in my dads also known as Negan's group.

Negan nod his head agreeing with the statement the tall male made. I sigh in relief and looked at my sister who had her hands in her pocket, hiding what she found.

"Alright, I will let this one slid, but next time you go off your route, I will lock you up in the dark and leave you in there for 10 days, got it." My father said angrily

I roll my eyes, since I've been in that place so many times, it's like a room now. We start to pull the body's together and put them in the back of the truck they brought and took them home. Thoughts played in my head and I was trying to think of a reason, why would someone do this.

As thoughts dance in my head, we soon made it home. My sister to be the first one down off the truck, ran home I of course followed her. Once we made it to our "home" questions started to run around my brain.

"Juliana, what did you fine...and don't you fucking say, nothing." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

Juliana looks at me and shows me, a pin, more like a medal that's belongs to military men or something. I take it form her hand a examen it, it was slightly burned but I don't recall a dead body in uniform.

"Where did you find this?" I questioned.

"On the floor. I found it while looking in the bushes, the sun kinda reflected off of it and the little glimpse of light struck me in the eyes. I don't remember seeing a man in uniform, so they're most likely still alive and they're the ones who killed our men." Juliana said while looking at the medal as well.

"Okay hold on a minute, think about it Juliana, since when have our men did anything without violence? Who knows, maybe they attack the man in the suite first. For all we know this could have been there from the start. But what I do know, the man that came across our men, where not happy." I said pacing back and forth.

Juliana nod her head in agreement, for all we know that man could have killed ours for the fun of it. We don't know what's the truth or not, but they don't play around and yet they change the whole game with one shot.

"What do we do?, should I Give it to dad?" Juliana asked

"No fuck that, keep it with you for now. Till we figure out who theses men are, we say nothing. This is a new game, and I don't want to end it just yet."

A/n: hey sorry for the late update. I had it half way done but then forgot to write the rest, till now. Anyways I know this chapter sucks but at least it's done, right. Anyways thanks for reading, see you fans later, byyyyeee