No

"Hands up , blocking your face in case of a hit." I said as I watch Carl in front of me. Putting his hand up and ready for a block.

"Good, now yo-"

"Ugh, We already know this. I will not sit here and learn from a person like you." Enid shouts.

"No one said you have to be here. Leave if you want to." I said in a frustrated tone.

"Maggie asked me to be here. It was probably a request to look after you and make sure you aren't trying to get with Carl and take advantage of him." She says in nothing but hatred for who I am.

"Fine, you already know everything I'm teaching you then prove it. Instead of running your fucking big cock sucking mouth, come fight me bitch." I shout and the bitch comes at me with her knife and swings at me, trying to cut me but only gets my sleeve.

"Enid stop it, you're being ridiculous." Carl shouts but she doesn't listen and keeps swinging.

" why should I. She almost killed Glenn, Daryl, Michonne, Abraham, Eugene, Aaron, your dad, you! It's all her damn fault." She keeps swinging her knife trying to catch me with it, hardly letting me breath. She looked like a psychopath, her body said nothing but kill. She swipes for my throat and i catch it with my hand instead.

"Fuck!" I hiss.

"Enid cut your shit." Carl shouts.

"Die you stupid bitch." She straddles me and aims to stab my chest. I block it with my hand and she stabs right through it and stabs me in the chest a bit.

"Enid stop it." Carl shouts trying to grab her.

I push her off and she gets back up quickly and pulls out her gun. She points her gun at me and her finger is on the trigger pointing it at my head from a good enough distance away. Carl stands there hoping she will back down and leave it alone.

"Enid please,"

"Stay out of it Carl!" I say, never taking my eyes of of the girl in front of me.

"Shoot me Enid!" I growl

The girl smiles and pulling the trigger, and i run at her barely missing the bullet. She keeps firing at me as i ran at her, trying to take her gun away. She punched me instead and it knocks me to the ground with a burning scrape and the hit of my head. She gets on top of me and keeps swinging punching me and beating me over and over and over again.

"Stop playing around and kill me already!" Shout and Carl try's to take her off of me but i kick him away, but he try's again anyways, despite my actions.

I kick Carl once more then push Enid of and throw her to the ground but she back on her feet in seconds and stabs me in my shoulder, leaving the knife in my back of my shoulder blade. I grunt not in pain but frustration and finally i punch her square in the face and she stumbles back just a bit, and i the same. She points her gun at me an just as she pulls the trigger Rick and Daryl tackle her down. Rick looks up at his sun and sees he's standing there fine as can be, watching him struggle to keep Enid down.

"What the hell happen here." Rick asks in an obvious pissy but worried tone.

"Nothing, just a lesson. Class dismissed."

A:N hey sorry for the long update, I'm forgetting to finish and post a lot of theses. Next update will be soon. See ya guys