Asshole

YOUR POV

I woke up in one of the rooms of Rick's house. I rub my eyes and looked around, still half asleep. A small cup of water sat on the left side of the bed on the nightstand. I take it and gulp it down. Suddenly there was a knock at the bedroom door and my sister came in, holding a backpack.

"Morning." Juliana said happily.

"Why are you so chippy?" I asked a bit confused.

"Oh sorry. Get the fuck up you stupid cunt." Juliana said throwing the backpack at me.

I caught the backpack and my sister leaves the room leaving me alone once again.

"IT WAS JUST A QUESTION YOU WHORE!" I shout and my door swings open to a Carl holding Judith.

I quickly shut my mouth and my eyes slightly widen. Hoping little Judith didn't hear me and doesn't catch on to it. I open my mouth to say sorry but nothing comes out and Carl smiles.

"What's the matter, cat got your tongue?" Carl said in a teasing tone.

"No... Your ugly face just freaked me out a bit. Be careful I might think you're a walker and and up shooting you." I joked while I got up off the bed and walked out of the room with the backpack Juliana threw at me.

Carl scoffed and follows me down stairs with Judith still in his arms. Once we reach down stairs, I'm greeted with several people starring at me and putting supplies in their backpack.

"So what's going on?" I asked a bit confused.

"Your dad came by to check up on you and your sister. He's also taking half of our weapons. So we are packing what we can and hide it within our houses." Rick replied.

An angry expression fills my face and I stop off, heading outside. I take my w/c (weapon of choice) and slam the door open and saw my dads men outside the doors. I walked over to them giving then my death glare.

"Where the fuck is he?" I asked showing I was pissed.

They point me to a direction and I follow it. As I stomped off to see my dad, I noticed some of my fathers men taking most of the Medicean supply and a women telling that was more then half. I stop in my tracks and the anger within me threatens to explode. The men turn and saw me standing there, pissed. They don't move, and they don't say anything, theft just stay quiet. And what looked to me like they were holding their breath trying not to move. I look at them and saw their faces. I start waking towards them and they slightly back away.

"Take one more step back and I will slice your throats open. And while you're choking on your own blood, gasping for air. I will slowly start to skin you layer by layer." My voice was a threatening tone and the two wonder pussies don't take another step. 

As I got closer to them, their face shows sign of fear and I could have sworn one of them was about to pee themselves. Finally, reaching them. I take the bag of the supplies they were taking and they were taking more then half. I shout them a glare and walked back to the girl that was trying to get the supplies back. I hand the bag to her then was walking away from there scene.

"What a dumb bitch." I hear on of them mumble.

I stop in my tracks once again and slowly turned around to them. They freeze and the guy that had made his little comment. Had his mouth still slightly open and his eyes were widen, realizing what he just done. I take my butterfly knife from my pocket and flipped it open. I small smirk showed it's self and I started running towards him. He was frozen with fear and I was ready to slice him to pieces.

"What the hell is going in here?"

The man that I was planning on stabbing looked up with relief and I was forced to stop my attack when I'm lifted off the ground then placed with a group of men holding me back. I look up and saw Negan, looking slightly amused.

"I asked a question." Negan said sounding slightly annoyed.

"N-nothing sir. W-were just messing a-around." The male said, trying to find his words. Looking at me like I should play along.

I smiled. "Yeah. We were just messing around." I lied. Looking at the male across from me with a glare.

Negan is quiet for a moment the spoke again.

"If that is true, then why is your knife out?" Negan asked.

The make smiled like he was winning something since I was playing along with his lie.

"I was going to show him something." I replied glaring at him. The men that were holding me down. Their hands loosen, thinking I was telling the truth and there was no reason to hold me down. 

"And what were you going to show him?" Negan asked.

I smirked.

"His insides." I quickly escaped from their loosen grip and ran at him with my butterfly knife and was aiming for his chest but he is quick to doge it.

I go at him again and he dives it once again. Déjà vu hits me and memories came flooding back from before. My eyes darken and I didn't need a mirror to tell me that. I run at him once more, this time at a faster pace. He doges me by a centimeter. He throws a punch towards my face and I doge it, then grabbed his arm and twisted and pulled it to his back then jumped on his back, causing him to fall. I stand up on his back and pulled his twisted arm up, almost causing it to dislocate from his shoulder. He screams in pain and I don't move from that position and I look around to see everyone staring at me. The males cries of pain was getting louder and I'm suddenly pulled off from him and was force to be held down. The make is quick to get up and mumbles 'psycho bitch.' I start to laugh and shout at him.

"Is that suppose to be an insult? I take that as a fucking gift. You piece of shit." I shout.

The male walks away and they finally let me go. Negan looks at me like he was impressed.

"I have a fucking bone to pick with you asshole." I shout at Negan.

He looks at me and smiles. Like he was some rich kid getting his 15th fucking pony. I walked up to him and started yelling at him. Telling him what he and his men were doing was wrong. He just laughed and pat my head then looked around to everyone around us.

"I'll be back in a few weeks to get my supplies. Until then farewell." Negan smiled and walked off not giving me even a glanced. He hugged my sister goodbye and left with his men and some of the stuff they took from Alexandria.

Pissed, I punch the closest building to me as hard as I can and walked away not giving anyone a glance or tell them where I was going. 'Asshole.'

A/n: hello my fellow chanfans. It's been awhile huh. I know I'm really lacking in updating my story. And just in case you have any thoughts. NO I DID NOT FORGET ABOUT YOU GUYS. I would never do that. I hope you guys like this chapter and hopefully I will see everyone soon.

Reagene
Over and out