Still breathing

YOUR POV

"This is for your own good, this how you will learn to survive, this how you will learn to live."

Hit after hit after hit. I don't know if it hurt or if I could feel at all. I remember him laughing, laughing at my pain, at my screams for help, at the tears that would roll down my face, just laughing at me.

"Stand up, now!" He shouts.

I stand up while trying to keep myself from falling. He grabs a waterhose and turned it on high. He sprays the cold water on me, washing all the blood and dirt I had on me. I shivered as the water touched my skin, then he turns it off.

"Undressed." He said plain and simple.

I hesitate but then he punches and kicks me.

"I said undress, now."

I sigh and do what he says. As I take off the last of my cloths he sprays me with the cold water once again and I gasp at the cold touch. I had forgotten it was in the middle of winter and he just grabbed the waterhose from out in the snow. It felt like hours before he finished then threw me new clean close, I quickly put them on. After I finished I was told my mother wanted to talk to me and that I must keep quiet about this little training session. I nod and we head upstairs out of the cellar that was outside and into the warm house. My mother greeted me with a warm smile and I tried to give her one back but I felt as if my face was frozen.

"Are you hungry? I made f/f." My mother asked.

I look up at my father and he had a fake smile and nods to my mother. She smiles and we sit at the table. Juliana sat on my left and my father sat in my left and my mother sat across from him next to Juliana. My fingers and body started to burn from the huge change in heat and it was a bit uncomfortable, but it wasn't as bad to when my father forced me to stand while he poured hot water on me. He said  it was boiled but not to much to wear it can tare off my skin. My mother hands me a plate of food and I wait till everyone has there plate and we ate together. As I was eating, I sat awkwardly as mom and dad had there own conversation. Juliana grabbed my hand and held it tightly. After everyone was done, my father told my mother that him and I weren't finished with what were working on in the cellar outside and that we wanted to finish it. My mother just smiled and we walked outside. My father calls it a cellar because it goes down into the ground and what would a normal cellar would have he put an old mattress on the floor and a small blanket with other things that he built in. Like I said, he called it a cellar, but I called it A torture chamber. Once we enter his cellar, I was shoved to the ground and was told my lesson was to begin now.

Flash back ends

I woke up in a room, the hospital room from hilltop. I slightly laugh at the memory/dream I had about my father. I lay in bed for few more seconds then I get up and walked out of the door. My legs felt like jello but I ignored it. As I walked down the hall my sister sleeping on Daryl and smiled. 'I haven't seen her that relax since before we met the governor, weird.' I thought. As I walked closer I noticed the whole bunch was here, including Maggie. I smile and stoped in from of there sleeping forms and leans up against the wall and took a deep breath in.

"WAKE UP THERES WALKERS OUTSIDE!" As I shout, the sleeping forms shot up and pointed there guns at me and I started laughing.

Everyone let's go of there breath they seem to be holding in and I continued to laugh.

"That wasn't funny." Juliana pouts

"Sure it was, maybe not for you, but I got a good laugh." I said chucking a bit.

Juliana smiles and shakes her head I'm then pulled into a hug. I hug Juliana back and then Carl gives me hug and it soon turns into a group hug. After awhile, we break our hug.

"How are you walking right now?" Daryl asked.

"I don't really feel anything to be honest. My legs do feel like jello though, but I'm glad to know I can walk." I said happy.

Everyone smiles at me then Carl walks in front of me and faces his back towards me then slightly kneels down. I look at him confused then Daryl picks me up and places me on his back and Carl stand up straight. I laugh and so does Carl, and soon everyone els joins in. We head out back to Alexandria, of course we had cars for this so it was pretty quick trip. Once we made it home, we were greeted by Negan and he had a smug smile on his stupid face. We exit the car and Negan smiles at me and my sister.

"Well well well, look who we have here, it's my lovely little girls, yours daddy's missed you." He laughs.

I roll my eyes and so does my sister.

"What is it that you want Negan?" I asked.

"Oh come on, don't be like that, what happened to calling me dad huh?" Negan asked while having a stupid smile on his face.

"I never called you dad, that never even came from my mouth. Please stop being an asshole and answer the damn question." I said, a bit annoyed.

He laughs then speaks.

"I came here to check up on you, thats all. I will be back though to check up on you until I die, you die or everyone here dies so, just to let you know."

"Why do you need to do that?" I asked, a bit surprised.

"Because, I have my reasons. Now I will be back in three days, don't forget alright."

As he says this, he walks up to me and pats my head then leaves, with the men that came with him. Once he's in his car and the vehicle is no longer in site.

"ASSHOLE!" I shout at the top of my lungs and walk away.

'Im going to beat his ass, just watch.'

A/n: sorry sorry sorry I made you guys wage so long and that this chapter is short but I will make it better, I mean it. Anyways that's for reading and I will see you guys soon.

Reagene
Over and out.