Hold onto me

CARLS POV

After we got y/n and Maggie to hilltop, we found out that Maggie was going to be fine and so what the baby. I haven't heard from y/n though, I couldn't sit still and Juliana, y/n's older sister. Wasn't aware of what was happening and so when Glenn brought her to hilltop Daryl was there to comfort her. I couldn't get my mind around how easily she was able to pull the trigger.

"Jesus!" I called to him, which he responds by walking towards me.

"When you found out what happen to y/n at Alexandria. You said this is nothing and that she's been through a lot worse, what did you mean by that?" I asked looking at the male beside me.

"Y/n and I seen hell, mostly y/n. When we were younger, our father wanted to prepare us for anything and I mean anything." Juliana cut it. This cause all of us around her to stay quiet.

"Y/n had the worst of it though. My dad would be his toughest on her because he knew she could take it, he knew we both could. I was older then my sister so the training he put her through, I've already done so my sister was pretty much on her own. He started to develop more skills in training and would test it on my sister. She was like a test subject that didn't know she was tested on. My father started to lock her in solitude areas and would leave her there for more then a week. Like I said I went threw the same thing except it wasn't as long as her's was. One day he told my mom he was going to take us out hunting and my mother didn't give it a second thought, for my mom didn't know about such experiments. Once we got out there, my father gave me and my sister a loaded gun and said we had to hunt one another. We separated and would shoot each other. Of course the guns didn't have real bullets in them but they were be-be guns. (I don't think that's how you spell it, but I don't care right now) we shot each other without hesitation and sometimes as punishment my father would force us to actually shoot ourself with a real gun. He said that pulling a trigger can't he hesitant and said once you pull the gun out, you must always pull the trigger. My sister, just as she is now, always was a rebel and would never listen to my father so shooting herself was something she had to do often. Of course he told her to shoot her self in the leg, the arm, and even stomach and she always did, without any hesitation. When my father realized that shooting herself was no longer a punishment, he started to lock her up in our basement for days with out food, water, and without anything to keep her warm." Juliana stops and is silent, remembering everything from before the apocalypse.

"Why didn't you try to stop it?" Abraham asked.

"I tried, but he never listened. Soon enough my mother noticed the change in my sister and I started to notice too. My sister stoped smiling and the way she spoke became cold and harsh. I later found out my father was beating her while she was tied up, like she was in hilltop." Juliana said looking at my dad with disgust.

"I confronted him and he said he was doing it for what might come in the future. I threatened to tell the police but then he said if I do that he would lock my sister in a mental hospital, saying she was trying to kill herself. And said that he will tell the police it was me beating her, I had no choice but to look the other way. My sister as you can tell, was still a kid. The day before the outbreak, my mother found out what he was doing and threatened to leave him if he didn't stop what he was doing. He got upset and called my sister from down stairs, she came and he gave her a gun and was said to point it at her leg, and she did. My father was threatening my mother with my sisters life and so we had to back down. She was like a robot that was being controlled by my father. Soon after our older b/s (brother or sister) came down to visit and saw my father beating my sister. They ran up to my father and tried to pull him off, but then my father said it was for her own good. I ran down stairs and quickly grab my sister and pulled her behind me." Juliana stops and looks at the ground, and sighs.

"What took me by surprise was when I pulled her away, she didn't tremble and she could hardly stand. My bro/sis told me to tell mom that he was taking us away and that we all needed to leave. I was confused but listened to him. We all started packing and he was dealing with my father down stairs. The next day, we continued to pack and I was packing y/n cloths while she was down stairs grabbing a few things. We soon heard a gun shot and me and my mother ran down stairs and found my brother dead and my sister starring at his lifeless body. I turn to look who shot him and it was my father. I asked him what he was doing and all he replied with was 'those who do not learn the lesson shall be punishment'. I toward my sister and she was splattered in his blood and was frozen. Believe of not, but me and y/n weren't always close and she got along with our older sibling a lot better them. I walk to her and picked her up then brought her back upstairs. My farther started to drag the body away but then we heard screaming and y/n jumped out of my arms and ran back down stairs. She saw the whole thing and when I tried to cover her eye, she pushed me away. She saw my father being eaten by my older brother, and I've could have sworn when I looked at her, she had a small smile on her face and soon enough we escape from that house and my sister and I were crying. We had to leave our mom behind after our house blew up from the fire my mother set. My sister never recovered from the memories of her childhood but she keeps it at the back of her mind. She try's to ignore the memories but then she will wake up screaming at night. My sister is tough mentally and physically but sometimes the strongest wound up in tears."

As Juliana said her last words everyone becomes quite and she gave us a few minutes to let it sink in. To think of how her father torture her and how she had to go threw all that made me sick to my stomach.

"Is that why when we did what we did, she just laughed?" My farther asked.

Juliana looks at him with eyes full of hate and nodded.

"I don't know if you guys know this but we use to be with a guy who called himself the governor. He was hell too, he tried to kill me and lucky my sister shot at him and we got away. We wounded up at a sanctuary they call Terminous and there were men who were raping the woman their. I was about to be dragged out when my sister attack him and he started beating her too. He soon kicked her and fragged her out instead of me, I don't know if he raped her of if they just beat her. But when she came back she was covered in blood and was bruised all over her body."

My eyes widen and I look towards my dad standing up.

"You didn't ask her?" Glenn asked

Juliana shook her head.

"I did, but she kept quiet about it."

I sigh and walked towards Juliana which causes her to look up at me.

"You done have to worry about them, they're dead now, they can't hurt you anymore." I said.

Juliana's eyes widen and looked at me and the rest of my group. Her eyes started to water and hugged me then hugged Daryl. He was surprised at first then hugged her back. I she went in circles hugging everyone, thanking us and then she went back to me, giving me a second hug. Everyone smiled at her and after she let go of me Daryl pulled her close to him. I smiled for the affection he was giving her. I sat down on the floor and waited to go see y/n no one moved from there spots and every time we heard foot steps walking up, I was the first to stand up and see if it was y/n but sadly it's wasn't.

'Please be okay'

A/n: sorry for the long wait and sorry this is a boring chapter but it will get better, hopefully. Remember guys I just came up with this random book and like I said to all those who read the A/n. I don't don't know how this book would end nor start. I'm kinda just making it up as I go. But thanks for reading and I updated saved Chandlerxreader so you can read it if you want to. Thanks for reading this book and I will see you lovely Chanfans later, byyeee

Reagene
Over and out.