Reality or sanity

YOUR POV

"You're not going anywhere till I teach you a lesson you piece of shit." My eyes shot open and I jolted at the sound of his voice.

"Dad!" I shout. My eyes were heavy, my mouth felt like there was Cotten shoved down my throat. If I was still in pain I couldn't tell.

He stood at the entrance with Rick, Mitchone and the doctor. His face didn't change from years ago. His eyes held his cold stare he always starred down at me with. His hands covered in blood, the wedding ring gone. He held a sadistic smile and it sent shivers down my spine.

"Y-you're d-dead." I stuttered in less of a whisper.

"Do I look dead?" He shouts.

I flinch at the burst, sitting in the warm bed. My eyes could not remove themselves from his figure, nor daring to blink incase any sudden attack. My body was rubber unable to move, my words caught in my throat, curling up into a ball... just the thing I wanted to do.

"What's wrong... cat got your tongue?" He mocked. He laughs causing me to cower like a beaten puppy. My eyes widen and white, white with fear, pain, and loss.

I turn to my sister but she seemed to notice nothing, she looked at me with pity, the very thing I always hated of what she did. It wasn't pity for beating me for my father, it was pity because she thought I was weak. She thought I was useless to my father, to her, to the family. The site of me made her stomach boil and bathe in hate.

"J-Juliana, y-you need t-to get out of h-her." I spoke to her like the world was a library, quiet, wouldn't even let my heart pound too loud. My eyes said please, hope and faith that she would run. But she didn't.

"Shut your disgusting mouth!" Her words were cold, below zero in fact. My eyes widen with hurt.

"N-no, y-you can't listen to him... you're not l-like that!" I shout in horror. My heart beats at a pace that shouldn't be possible.

"You're disgusting, pitiful, useless, you deserve this. You deserve this for making your pitiful mistakes. No one will ever want you." She starred down on me making my stomach turn it's course, making its way to my throat. I swallowed hard, swallowing the pain, swallowing the fear, swallowing the guilt, tears, hate and my pride. I stood from the bed and walked towards my father, his cold stair froze my feet to the ground. I looked him in the eyes, his devil eyes with my soulless ones.

"I am nothing, I'm only a test subject to your curiosity. I'm just another soulless person at the dinner table." My voice plain, careless, soulless. I looked in his eyes. His grin widens as he walks towards me placing his hand on my head and shoving me towards the ground. Beating be rapidly I didn't bother to focus on the pain but his scar. The scar I gave him many years, the one he beat me for many years ago... I was 6 when it happened. My father places himself on top of me holding my hands down above my head and I struggled under his wait.

"No get off of me! Stop! I won't let you ever! Stop, stop, no stop!" I kicked, I screamed, I squirmed, but he would not let go. His eyes glowed with madness, his laugh was could shake hell. My eyes couldn't look away from his, he finally spoke.

"What's wrong with you? Stop fighting me, I'm trying to help."

"No get off! Get off!"

"Wake up! Wake up!"

My eyes shot open giving me a view of a boy. I could not hear him my heart bounded in my ears causing sweat to cover my face. I was breathing heavy almost has bad as a kid with asthma. My eyes focused, my ears cleared and I was face to face with him.

"You scared the shit out of me." He huffed. I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out.

"I had to hold you down, I thought you were going to hurt yourself." He turned away from me and panted as if he ran 30 miles in 2 minutes. He faces me, looking into my wide eyes, his widens as well.

"Y-You're crying." He whispered. My eyes widen a bit more, if at all possible. He removes one of his hands from mine and wipes the tear away. Still on top of me with his legs on ether side of my hips he sighs. He bows his head listening to my rapid breathing.

"You're awake now... it can't hurt you. Everything is going to be okay." His breath brushed my skin and I was able to breath regularly again.

"I-it was m-my dad." I stuttered. Carl doesn't look up but I could feel him close his eyes.

"Your dad is gone. He isn't coming back." He said in a low growl. I stair up at the ceiling. He sighs once more than sits up looking at me.

"He is never coming back... he will never hurt you again."