My my, the little devil dances

YOUR POV
~~flashback~~

"Father... I don't think this is a good idea." Juliana whispers.

"She's fine, your sister is fine." He whispers back.

"You have no idea what you're doing. She's not your stupid science experiment... she's only a kid asshole." Juliana shouts a little

"The only reason you have an out is because your sister took your place and sacrificed her freedom for you. Don't fuck it up Juliana... or you'll regret t." My father whispers and I pretended I couldn't hear what they were saying.

I was in the basement chained to the wall while sitting in a chair. I can't tell if I was hearing things or if it was all real. I've been trapped in here for 9 months. Beaten, bruised, and not allowed to sleep. My brain is shutting down. I'm staring to see things that aren't there. Things like monsters and evil people.

"Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle..." i sang... laughing and staring into darkness.

That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel". it was silent

Ha ha, yeah
Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel.." 'mom... where are you...' I thought

Every night, when I go out
The weasel's on the table
Take a stick and knock it off
Pop goes the weasel..." 'I want out...'

Up and down the city road
In and out of the eagle
That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel." I can't tell if it's day or night. My sense of time was lost in the darkness.

Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
Mix it up and make it nice
Pop goes the weasel.." i hum the beat before I continue

I laugh

In and out of the eagle
That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel" i smile

Why did the weasel go pop, go pop
Pop, pop goes the weasel
Why did the weasel go pop
'Cause they upped the price
Of tuppeny rice to four pence
How did the pop get into the weasel
Weasel, pop goes the weasel
How did the pop get in there
Well, the weasel caught his
Beakle in the treacle
Now, if you've got a weasel
And you don't want him to pop
The next time you go shopping
Don't you take him in the shop
Two, three, four

'Pop pop pop' I thought

Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
Now that is the way
That the money goes
Pop goes the weasel
Every night, when I go out
The weasel's sitting on the table
Now I take a stick
And I knock it off
Pop goes the weasel
Up and down the city road
In and out of the eagle
That's the way the money goes
Pop goes the weasel
Half a pound of tuppenny rice
Half a pound of treacle
Now, I mix it up
And I make it nice
Pop, pop, pop goes the weasel
Poppity, poppity, pop
Goes the weasel

I start to hum the beat and I laugh. I start screaming and laugh.

"Pop goes the weasel. Pop pop pop!" I laugh till it hurts and the amount of laughter I had shed filled the room I was in. I laughed harder.

"La lalala lalalala..." I hummed the tune once more.

The sound of people talking starts to ring in my ear.

"Hey?... who the hell is talking..." I asked.

"I am... you can't see me?" They respond. I'm quiet from shock.

"Hey... where did you go?" They ask.

"You're not suppose to be here. No one is supposed to be here. I'm supposed to be on my own.." I whisper. Fearing my father might hear me.

"Well I'm here... and I like that song you were singing... cans you sing it again." They ask shyly.

"Who are you and how old are you?" I asked.

"I'm Evan... I'm five... same age as you." He says.

"Y-You're a boy?" I asked.

"... yes... is that a bad?" He asked shyly.

I shake my head but seeing it was dark and he can't see me I speak. "No. I'm a girl..." I said.

"Oh... that's okay... do you want to be my friend?" He asks with confidence and I smile.

"Yes"

~~flash back ends~~

Juliana's POV

Seeing Daryl being thrown into a dark room after being stripped of his cloths brings back memories of Y/N. Negan kept playing music so Daryl couldn't sleep. Y/n was forced to wear electric caller and would be shocked for minuets on end if she would try to fall asleep. When Negan found us her and I where still young. Y/n had issues that were too late to fix. Negan would only look at me and laugh. Anger grew in me and I've hadn't want to murder someone so much since my father was alive. The things Negan does to good people is disgusting but y/n oh she's all for it. She don't give a fuck what happens to them as long as they doesn't touch what's hers.

"You're making a mistake Negan." I say and Negan laughs. Walking up to me then pointing his bat at me.

"How so?" He asks.

"Your touching the devils toys... she's going to be pissed." I claimed.

"Who your sister? She doesn't scare me. She's nothing but a kid who doesn't smile. Your sister is fucked up yes but she doesn't scare me." He says then walks away.

"Just wait till she finds out... you'll be pissing your pants Negan." He ignores my words and says nothing.

I smile. 'You're fucked.' I thought then went my way.