Wolf in sheeps clothing

YOUR POV

It's been a day since the explosion and already everyone acts like nothing happened. But of course I continued on with the game. Juliana, she kept the medal a secret, considering, that if we told dad, he will just waltz in the damn building and ask everyone to just shoot whoever the eye can catch. I've been thinking a lot about the huge explosion and how could anyone get their hands on a damn bomb and how did anyone not notice it. Juliana has been staying extra busy, in order to keep her head from exploding from everything she's thinking to.

As thoughts run around in my head, my father asks me to go on a run by myself and just grab, whatever I think is useful. I of course took the order and quickly made my way to the building I knew was close by. As I walked there, I decided to come up with a plan that maybe the new be's made and followed there footsteps.

"Okay if I were them, and knowing our men, they had a nice little chat. What would I do in that situation and how many people were there?" I asked myself out loud.

I continued to have a conversation with myself and looked at the direction of were the men would have been standing and looked in there area, were our men had been blown up.

"Who the hell are these people? And we're the fuck can I get someone like that?" I asked again.

I decided to leave the scene and follow my orders. As I walked, I kept a sharp eye out for anyone or anything, so far it was peaceful, just how boring is that when you walking by yourself.

"Oh now that I want fucking excitement, there is none, but just a day ago, there was a huge ass explosion huh?" I yelled at no one in particular.

I continued on my journey to the old store and mumble shit talk to myself. It was quiet out, not that I mind that but it's just I'm used to my sister talking to me over a walky-talky and telling me what to get or to see if I was okay. Today I didn't have walky-talky so I was walking in silents.

After I finished gathering items from the old store, I decided to head to another building that was about a mile or three away from where I was, I didn't feel like walking home just yet. As I was walking, I hear faint chatter and tried to follow were it was coming from. As I followed it, the talking got a little louder, but I couldn't tell we're it was coming from. They stop talking and I could hear footsteps coming towards me and I quickly clime up a tree that was near me. I sit quietly and wait for whoever was coming to pass by.

20 minutes passed by

"I think they are gone now." I whispered very lightly to myself.

I wait a few more minutes then finally I clime down. I look around to check if the close is clear, but then...

A/n: don't hate me, I will update very soon. I'm sorry that I'm writing this all late and it took for ever but now that it's summer time, I have plenty of time to write this story. Anyways I will write next chapter very soon and I will see you guys later, byeee.