Counting bodys like sheep

"She's fine, no one hurt her too badly."

"I don't care if she was hanging on to her last bit of life. I just needed to see her."

"That's kinda a creepy.. look we got what you wanted or... needed now give us what you promised."

"It's over there in the box, take it it's yours."

"Grab it so we can go on our next hunt and make sure the bullets are in there and there is the extra ones he owes us."

I can't see.. I can't see. I don't know where I am, where am I?

"She's waking up. Do we knock her out again?"

" I hit her hard enough so she wouldn't, what to the hell?"

"No matter how hard you hit her, she can still get back up."

"Isn't that right... my daughter"

CARLS POV

I chased after her, she was gone and I couldn't run anymore. I've called out her name and nothing. I looked for her all day and night, I took a car the later it got and drove to the towns close and far from us, she was missing. Y/n was missing, I drove to hilltop to see if she would be there but nothing, then Negans... nothing. I was becoming nervous and impatient. I finally went to my dad and told him, he didn't panic he had also assumed she left back home  but that was until I told him I already checked Hilltop and the Savers. He wasn't in a big rush, he kept asking if I was okay but later started looking for her, he had split people up. Had a group stay here at home while others went for her. He tried to make me stay behind but I argued and Juliana was in no mood to let anyone argue. We piled in vehicles and packed food for a few days and we looked for her. Nothing. Daryl searched in the woods with Juliana and Mitchonne. I drive to towns with dad and Maggie, Glenn has to stay behind.

It soon became dark and dad called off the search and we had to go back home. I hoped she would return or Daryl would have found her but nothing.

"Maybe she just ran off?" My dad says to the group of people.

"No way, she wouldn't just leave because of a dumb ass argument. She would have told me or someone she was leaving. She doesn't just leave." Juliana argues

"Where is Daryl?" Rick asks

"He wanted to follow the trail more, we found foot prints, he sent us both back to tell you." Mitchonne said

"Hey guys." We all turn, it was Daryl.

"What is it?" Maggie asks

Daryl hold up a rock with blood on it and we all stood still.

"The blood could've been from a walker." My dad states.

" then why was this there?" He says and it's her gun holster and back pack.

My body grew frozen and I could no longer breath. Y/n was missing and alone with no weapon, where the fuck did she go.