Dim Lights

Bartender Branzy x Waiter Clown

————-

Mentions of food and alcohol.

Branzy worked at a restaurant called LifeSteal, it was a restaurant for adults, seeing as it had bars, low dim lighting, and drunk people all around. It was mostly an bar, but it offered restaurant like services.

Branzy was known as the hot bartender all the ladies tipped extra for, it made him smile happily every time he seen an extra 20 dollars. Branzy made good money, that was all he needed to survive. The white haired male had a huge fear of losing everything, so he always made sure to put some of his tips in the bank.

At the moment, he was making a simply whiskey drink, it was literally just a small class of whiskey with a cute little umbrella.

The white haired male slid the small cup over to the female who ordered said drink, Branzy noticed the frown on the young woman's face as she took the drink into her hands.

Branzy frowned, walking in front of the female to get her attention. "You seem quite sad? Need a friend?" Branzy asked, reaching over to clean a couple cups with a clean cloth.

Tonight seemed calm, it was Monday after all, this day was the calmest out of all the other work days.

The females eyes widen, her gaze meeting Branzys purple ones as she let out a soft sigh, nodding, giving Branzy a smile of thanks. "My girlfriend cheated on me with another women, I feel so sad, I loved her," the women confessed, as she wiped a tear that was sliding down her cheek.

"It's been a month now, but I still follow her on instagram like the idiot I am, she's posting this girl and saying how she never felt happy until she meant said girl." The women finished off with a small sigh, Branzy frowning softly.

"What would you like? It's one me, food wise, you need some food, my friend," Branzy said, softly smiling at her. The women seemed taken back at the kind gesture, it seems like she hasn't felt the action of a kind human in a bit.

"Is... sushi on the menu?" The women asked as Branzy nodded, "Sure is! Though we only have the California Roll available, is that alright?" The white haired asked as the female nodded, "Sure is!"

"Alright, let me just go order this for ya real quickly," Branzy said, walking over to a screen that was more to the end of the bar, as he tapped away with his pointer finger, ordering the sushi roll and going ahead and paying for it.

Branzy was recently cheated on him, by his girlfriend. Someone very special to him took him out to eat to cheer him up, Branzy believes food is some peoples comfort. The male could honestly tell when someone was just getting alcohol to feel better, he seen it with the women. She seemed like the type of women who adores food, how could he tell? Her phone case was a sushi roll...

As time passed, the male served others with fancy or normal drinks, making sure to check on the female of course ever so often.

Around ten minutes later, a man wearing a black face mask came into view. Said man was dressed in a waiters outfit, holding a plate of sushi rolls whilst making his way to the bar. The male had black hair with red streaks through out his hair, his eyes were a pretty black color.

The man soon arrived to the bar, setting the plate before the women. "Here ya go, Ma'am," the man said politely with a nod of his head as the women said thank you with a gentle smile.

Branzy sighed happily, he knew this girls comfort was food, her smile was so precious!

"Psst, Oh Branzy," a sudden voice called out as he looked away from the female to see the waiter from before, as the waiter leaned against the counter. "Hello Clown," The shorter male said to the waiter known as Clown, whilst he began wiping down the counter.

Clown watched Branzy closely before chuckling, "So, I was wondering, would you uh... I don't know, watch a movie with me on Saturday?"

Branzy paused, looking up from wiping down the counter. "Did you just ask me out?" Branzy asked, tilting his head as Clown rubbed the back of his neck. "Possiblyyyy? But uh we can always go as friends ya know- just two dudes... watching a romance movie..."

The white haired male then laughed, placing down the cloth he used to wipe down the counter as he covered his mouth with the hand the cloth didn't touch. The taller male then frowned, though it wasn't noticeable. "Ah, if you d-"

"Of course I would like to see a romantic movie with you on Saturday, and yes we can go romantically," the older said as Clown's eyes immediately lit up, "Really?! Yes! Okay! I'll pick up up at 7?" Clown asked happily, shooting finger guns at Branzy as the older giggled and nodded, "sounds good to me!"

"Clown! Get back to work and wait tables!" Parrot, the boss, suddenly yelled as Clown rolled his eyes, "Okay boss!" He said before leaning his hand over and ruffling Branzys white hair before rushing away.

"That brat! Does he know how hard it is to brush my hair in the morning?" Branzy asked with the roll of his eyes as he ran his hands through his white locks.

"Oh bestie, he's so into you," the women from before suddenly said, causing Branzys face to go a bright red as he pouted slightly. "Did you watch that whole thing?" He asked with a frown, as she nodded with a giggle, "That was a free romantic drama and I didn't need to get Netflix to watch it!"

"Well you're welcome for your free romance drama AND sushi," Branzy teased with finger guns as she chuckled, "Thanks Branzy."