Plants

High school student Branzy x High School Student clown

——-
Thank you to everyone who reads this ! Please if you have any requests go ahead ! 🕺
I will also like to shamelessly say I also have a Life steal x reader story if y'all would like to check it out🙈

———

First day of senior year and at a new school. Branzy missed the first week of Senior year because he had to move with his father. His mother left a long time ago. His father worked hard to provide for Branzy, but this meant moving so much just for work. It was another moving thing for work, Branzy's father apologized so many times for having to move Branzy out of a school he was comfortable with, but Branzy didn't mind all too much.

Besides, his ex was at that school, he didn't want to see that guy any longer.

Branzy's father was in the middle of cooking him breakfast as Branzy made sure he had all his items that he needed, "So, green house first hour?"

"Yeah, I never knew green house was a class, how am I supposed to get there?" Branzy asked softly as his father shrugged, "I say you ask the head office or something."

Branzy's dad then placed the plate before him as the white haired male said thank you quietly as he began digging in.

Soon they were eating in silence before the son broke the air, "So, are you hyped for work?" Branzy asked as his father nodded his head, "Yeah, sorta..." he trailed off, causing Branzy to frown but he didn't pry into it.

Soon, they were on the road to Branzy's new school. The boy was so nervous, as he tried to play on his phone to distract himself.

They decided to go early so Branzy was able to get to his class on time, or well find it on time. He assumed it was outside, but where outside he didn't know.

Soon they were parked outside of the school, Branzy took a deep breath as his father ruffled his air. Branzy wasn't good at talking with others, that's why he only really had online friends. "You got this kid, text me if you need anything."

Branzy nodded as he got out of the car, "Love you lots...!" Branzy said as his father repeated the words before he closed the door.

He took a deep breath before facing the school and heading towards it. Branzy was determined to make friends, real friends that weren't just some online friends who barely messaged him.

Branzy made it into the school, it was very modern looking and very clean, the cafeteria was towards the side as he walked in, the coffee being right before him.

It looked quite dead for now, many kids won't show up for like 30 minutes.

Walking closer to the office he noticed a guy his age writing on a paper. The male had black hair with a couple of red streaks coloring it throughout his shiny hair. He wore a black mask that covered most of his face, but his black eyes stood out.

Branzy then cleared his throat, causing the other male to look up at Branzy. The other male was also sitting on the chair, but he soon stood up, showing Branzy that he was taller than the white haired male.

"Can I help you?" The male asked as Branzy nodded, "Where's the class for green house?" Branzy asked as the male paused.

"I'll take you there, I have it first period," the male simply replied as Branzy nodded.