Plants (3)

High school student Branzy x High school student Clown.

Part 3! 🙈

The clicking of keyboard keys could be heard, as the male behind the computer was staring at the screen ahead of him.

"So, I finished all the red stone," Branzy said, breaking the silence between the two males. "Okay, thank you Branzy, next we have to make this look... nice."

The pair were playing Minecraft, just enjoying each other's presence.

Recently, the two boys called everyday after school, just playing Minecraft or sometimes just chatting normally.

It was only a week until the boys will go on that field trip that Branzy was excited for, Clown took green house every year, so he went every year, he's excited but not like Branzy was.

They were now planning out a color scheme when suddenly Clown sighed loudly into his mic, "I'm actually kinda brain dead." He admits as Branzy immediately sighs and agrees. "My gosh, same! School has made me brain dead to the point where I can't even play Minecraft without thinking there's some damn math equation!"

Clown chuckled, he imagined Branzy crossing his arms and leaning further back into his chair, he doesn't understand why he found it cute but he did.

His mothers noticed how happy Clown has been as recent, his Ma always asked him why he was in such a smily mood before he went to school, normally Clown was in a small sour mood before he left the house with his mom.

His mother must have spilled he was hanging out with Branzy at school, because this morning his Ma told him to have fun with his new friend, she might have winked afterwards.

His parents knew Clown's sexuality, of course they accepted him. Clown didn't know what he liked until his 10th year, he grew up not liking females all too much. Clown wonders how he didn't realize he was bisexual until his 10th year, it seemed so obvious as he looks back on it.

"Say, Branzy," Clown says, as the two boys hop off the server to play some mini games, like Murder Mystery. This game right here was the game they've been playing for the par two weeks, it was easy for them to play and talk with this mini game.

"Sup?" Branzy asks, controlling his character to run around the lobby as Clown just silently watches Branzy interact with other players happily.

"Why don't we hang out tonight?" Clown asks, making Branzy pause. "It's... already 9pm Clown, and it's a school night, I don't think I can-"

Clown pouts, "Your dad won't let you go? You're literally about to be an adult," the black haired male said to the older male on the phone, causing Branzy to frown.

"I mean I can ask, but I've never been out so late with a friend," Branzy spills out as silence followed. Why did the name... friend honestly hurt so much? They were just friends! Clown guessed Branzy was straight, every time they talked about anime characters or K-pop idols, Branzy would comment on the women, not the men.

"I'll keep you safe Branz," Clown says as he heard Branzy chuckle. "I know, lil meow meow."

"Don't call me that! I'm not a cat," Clown says dramatically, throwing his hands in the air. "Oh but you are, you act like one."