Mystery Man(2)

Warnings- mentions of food and hospitals
————-

Chapter name: Chicken Noodle Soup

———

So I'm at school rn and it has wifi mushahahahha

———-

      Branzy was now preparing soup, he just got done cleaning his house from all the blood that the man left. He also put the man in clean clothes and brought him into the guest room, in which that was a challenge in its self.

The home owner was still unsure if this guy was the criminal he heard everyday about, if so, he silently prayed that this man would spare him for saving his life, as well as sparing his dog. Branzy hoped this man was just a normal man, that's what he told himself to believe.

The smell of chicken noodle was in the house, giving it a pleasant vibe. Branzy's mother taught him how to make healthy home made chicken noodle, he would always eat the chicken noodle that came from the can, not the smaller can version of the chicken noodle soup though. The small can was disgusting, but for some reason, the 25% bigger can was the best thing on earth, besides actual homemade chicken noodle.

The white haired male glanced out his wide kitchen window to check on his dog, he noticed that she was playing with her toys, by the large tree that had two sets of swings hanging from it.

Branzy smiled happily, happy to see his dog enjoying her life after that scary experience she just went through.

Suddenly, the soft sound of foot steps were heard, as Branzy instantly spun around on his hill to spot the man he just saved. Clown was leaning against the counter he was just on for support as he looked at Branzy, with a great full look. His hand was still on his side, he was still in obvious pain, though it was hard to tell because he now had his mask back on, shielding any growls of pain.

"Thank you..." Clown whispered, his throat dry as he stared at his savior. "It's no problem,  I don't recommend you move, but since you're here, I'll feed you and get some pain killers in you."

The man nodded, seeming to be taken back by Branzy's cold tone that he had. Branzy grabbed a tall clear glass from his cabinet, soon pouring tab water into the cup. The tab water here was drinkable and tasted quite good in Branzy's opinion, he always liked the taste of water, even if it didn't really have one.

Branzy placed the cup on the island counter as Clown took a seat on one of the three chairs that were against the island.

One of the other uses of the island was a quick and easy table, if Branzy didn't walk all the way to his dinning room table that is...

Branzy went into the same cabinet that he grabbed the medical kit from, and grabbed some pain killers. He opened the orange pill bottle and grabbed only one, these were kinda strong. The reason he had these were because of his parents, they both had a lot of pain because his father had back surgery, and his back wasn't quite healed like it should have been, and his mothers whole body always hurt because of her neck surgery, they were old as well. They forgot to bring a lot of things with them when they visited Branzy once a month, so his father gave Branzy his emergency pain killers, just in case he forgot. The home owner knew his father would understand when he tells his dad the situation, Branzy was a man of truth, so his father would believe him.

Branzy headed over and placed the pill beside the half filled glass of water, as he took notice that Clown must have already drank half of the water, seeing as it was fully filled.