Little Hiccups

Clown x Branzy

(Our first request! Yay!)

Quick A/N: Before we start, I want to state "The Clown" was supposed to be a book series, it was supposed to be confusing the first chapter and everything would be explained. But due it not doing to well.. THATLL ALSO BE CANCELEDDDD. idk I feel like my recent stories on here have been flops and people just find my work too confusing to read😭 dw I'll try to post an actual series again like Plants, but I've been harsh on myself with writing. ANYWAYS. enjoy!
(Tell me if you actually want The Clown to be continued.)

——

Clown was busy in the kitchen, cooking early in the morning. Simple pancakes would do for now, Clown didn't want to make too much, seeing as they'll be eating quite a lot today.

Hearing footsteps enter the room, he glanced over, seeing his boyfriend in Clowns baggy shirt , plaid pants, and messy hair.

"Morning," Clown mumbled in a deep morning tone, a soft smile on his lips as he watched his boyfriend.

Meeting his boyfriend was probably the best thing they could happen to Clown. Branzy was the biggest light in his life, he was so caring for him. Branzy made sure he took his vitamins, made sure he drank water, get work done, and sometimes even brushed his hair when Clown was too tired to do it. God, he loved him so much.

He remembered how they met, a cold winter evening at a warm cozy cafe that was located in the heart of the city. Branzy worked there at the time, he was so sweet, the way his eyes literally smiled were so gorgeous to Clown.

They've been dating for about two years now, everything comes naturally to them.

"Morning," Branzy said with a small smile before a sudden noise emerged from Branzy's throat, the noise being known as a hiccup.

Branzy immediately covered his face in embarrassment, it's always embarrassing to hiccup.

"Seems like someone needs water," Clown said with a laugh, followed by Branzy hiccuping again, causing Clown to laugh louder. He wasn't laughing at Branzy of course, but more laugh at how cute the other was.

"Don't laugh at me you *hiccup*, jerk!" Branzy grumbled, grabbing a glass from the cabinet and heading to the sink, turning it on, the water going through a filter.

"Hey hey, I'm not laughing that badly," Clown said before laughing even more. "I-I'm sorry! It's just adorable!" Clown laughed out, holding onto his side, still making sure to cook the on pancakes, and placing them onto plates.

"It's not *hiccup* though," Branzy said with a small pout as he began to gulp down the water from his clear glass. "It i-is, babe," Clown said, laughing as he held his stomach.

Branzy was not liking the fact that Clown was laughing at his hiccups, no he wasn't offended, just more the thought that they were gross.

Branzy hiccuped again, causing Clown to take a deep breath. Then it happened, a hiccup came from Clown as they stared at each other silently.

"Seems like someone needs water..." Branzy trailed off, repeating Clowns words from before.

They both then bursted into a fit of giggles, their hiccups interrupting the giggles whilst they went into each others arms.

Life was amazing when it was just them.