"Bon Appétit"(2)

——-
Ya know what it is, let's hop on in fellas!
So food will obviously be mentioned a lot in this series, imma just say that for the people with that trigger. Now some people have went into my comments and kinda made fun of it, please know people with eating disorders or with different reasons get triggered by food:) don't make fun of someone's trigger please, thank you!

——-

"I'm starving," A boy complained as he waltzed into a large kitchen, his nice clean shoes smacking the ground softly as he kept his posture tall and proud.

"Branzy!" The boy yelled as he walked up to a white-haired male who was busy at work cleaning some pure white plates. The man didn't look up to gaze at the boy as he said a simple, "Hm?" in response to the shorter boy.

The boy was hungry, he wanted maybe an English dish. He wasn't all too sure, he was just really hungry for something that he can eat right away. The boy watched the man named Branzy, his eyes following whilst the white-haired man worked on cleaning the dishes. "I am very VERY hungry," the male said, a small pout on his features, crossing his arms.

"What do you want exactly?" Branzy asked with a small hum in his voice, his hands working on cleaning the white shiny dishes. "I don't know, I want something simple, that takes less than ten minutes," the boy replied happily as Branzy nodded. "Alright Rek, go take a sit."

Rek did as he was told, happily skipping to the kitchen island. Whilst the boy was occupied, the chef stopped doing the dishes for now, there was barely any left to begin with. The white haired male went off to make the teenager some Mac and Cheese, simple.

Rek watched as Branzy made the Mac and cheese from the box, throwing some seasoning, extra cheese, and pieces of turkey that was used in tonight's dinner. Branzy might have been one of the best chefs to ever exist, but he knew when someone just wanted something simple.

Branzy decided to make small talk whilst the meal cooked, "So, how was school?" The white haired male asked. Rek sighed loudly, "You sound like my mom," the teenaged boy said with a laugh, whilst Branzy chuckled, "I'm cooking you dinner like your mom would."

"My mom has never cooked me dinner," Rek said with a large frown as Branzy pressed his lips together. The white haired male wasn't too fond of the boys mother, she was just... odd. The women was never mean to Branzy, but she was odd to Branzy, and never gave her children attention.

"What's your opinion on your sister marrying?" Branzy asked, shifting the conversation. "She's getting married to a random farmer she doesn't even know, how is that fair?" Rek asked.

"I must admit, it isn't fair, she should choose her own path in life," Branzy spoke, his voice coming out as gentle. He prepared the kids meal into a bowl, grabbing a fork and placing it inside the same bowl. There was so reason to be fancy when it was late at night.

Branzy brought the dish to Rek, placing it before him as the younger happily said thank you, digging into his meal.

Whilst the boy ate, Branzy finished up cleaning the rest of the dishes he was cleaning before. Normally the maids do this part, but he believed they deserved a little bit of rest for the night, they clean the whole mansion after all.

Branzy's thoughts were hazed, tired by the amount of work he's done today. Branzy made over 15 meals today, 5 plates of breakfast, 2 plates of lunch, 3 snacks plates, 4 plates of dinner, and one late night snack plate for Rek. The last plate had to be the easiest, but most of the food went to Rek, the dude was a hungry little guy.

Rek soon finished his food, walking up to the sink, offering to clean the dish himself whilst Branzy happily agreed, he could not say no to someone wanting to do a bit of work themselves.

The boy soon left, telling Branzy goodnight, whilst the man leaned against the kitchen counter, waving.

Branzy was going to go take the best nap of his life.