Mystery Man (1)

Mentions of- blood, wounds being ditches together, the tiniest mention of food(or well, cooking.)

—————

Chapter Name: First Meeting

———

Hey guys, I still don't have wifi, kinda using a hotels wifi that I don't go to, to post this. I'll be getting data on the 8th tho!~ I think, but until then, take this, I'll post the rest when I come back.

———
  Branzy was an a man of his word, a sweet man who lived by himself in a pretty house in the middle of the mountains, surrounded by lovely trees and animals who were surprisingly very friendly. The nearest store was an hour away, but that was fine to him, he got a beautiful piece of art as he drove.

Branzy worked as YouTuber, he made quite enough money for himself. Sure, it wasn't the most coolest job, and most people looked down on it, but it paid well enough for himself and his dog. Branzy was a very shy person, he gets nervous when he sees someone else face.

Branzy never got knocks on a front door, so it surprised him when a loud knock appeared at his door. Branzy was in the middle of cooking himself from dinner, the sun was starting to set.

His dog, Patches, immediately got up, growling as she began walking to the door, her tail and ears were down, Branzy never seen her like this before, so this must mean something bad was behind that door.

Branzy walked to his door slowly, trying to not make any noise so he didn't alarm the person behind the door that he was making his way to the door. Branzy was honestly a bit startled and he didn't know what to do, his purple gaze glanced at his dog, as she was in front of him, as if she was trying to protect him and block him from getting any closer to that door as she continued to face the door.

Patches was a soft and loving dog, the cutest thing, so seeing her growling made him startled, more startled that the fact someone was at the door.

There was another knock again, a hard knock, almost like a pounding. "I know you're in there, let me in!" The voice growled, the voice of another man it was so harsh. "Please!" The voice begged, sounding weak almost, though it kept its harsh sound. Branzy was terrified now, he reached behind him, reaching into his pocket, taking out his pocket knife he always kept on him for protection.

"Tell me what you want than I'll think about it," Branzy yelled, hissing through his teeth, trying to seem strong, even though his hands were shaking, his whole body was in fact.

"Fuck, please! I was attacked by a bear, I-I," the voice then lost its harshness from before as a sob was heard. "I-I don't like d-doing this, but help me," the voice begged as Branzy stood still, wondering if this was a trap. The sun was still out, casting a golden glow throughout the mountains and forest.

Branzy glanced at his dog, noticing her walking closer to the door, sniffing the area. Her whole body language disappeared as she jumped at the door, looking behind her to look at Branzy.

Branzy figured she smelt the blood and knew the man was telling the truth, Branzy swears this dog is human like.

Keeping his knife in hand, he rushed to his front door, his dog getting down and standing beside her owner to protect him.

Branzy opened the door slowly, his eyes widening to see a man before him, his whole body bloody, his hands were shaking as they held his side. Branzy didn't take in his looks, but he noticed the male had a black mask and red hair.