Guns and Roses

Trapper Branzy x Assassin Clown

————-

Clown couldn't believe it, Branzy really did it. His smile wasn't able to be seen through his mask as he stared at the trap before him.

"Branzy, you did it, we can finally kill this guy in style," Clown said with a snicker, as he looked over to see Branzy frowning.

Clown frowned, shouldn't Branzy be happy that his amazing trap was finally done and ready for use?

"Why are you sad?" Clown asked, as the white haired male sighed, crossing his arms and looking down at his shoes. "The one you're supposed to kill is Rek, correct?" Branzy asked the Clown man as the younger nodded slowly.

"Yeah?" Clown said, kinda confused by Branzys behavior. "Rek..." Branzy trailed off, "Is my best friend."

Everything finally made sense to Clown.

Branzy looked so sad and hurt when Clown said his next victim was Rek just because the dude owned Clown some money, Clown didn't think anything of it, he thought it was Branzy being caring as always.

Why didn't Branzy tell him sooner?

He asked just that, "Why... why didn't you tell me?"

"You once told me to never get in your way on a mission to kill someone... or you'd k-kill me," Branzy stuttered out the last part as Clown frowned.

"Branzy, baby, that was two years ago, things have changed since then, I would never kill you just because you want to save your friend," Clown said, walking closer.

"You're my boyfriend, your happiness is important to me. I know those words stuck with you to this day but trust me, those aren't valid anymore," Clown stated as Branzy let out a sigh of relief, letting Clown hug him close.

"So we don't have to kill Rek...?" Branzy asked softly, "No dear, thankfully you told me this before I burnt him to a crisp."

———-

Short and simple ✏️✏️ like you-