Anupriya

Its anupriya ghosle living at J-66 , Ulhasnagar , Maharashtra with four people in my family , my mom Bharti ghosle , Ajay Ghosle my lovely family , my father is working as a manager in Ukiyo , a technology based company and my brother is currently in 9th grade in St Frobel's International School  and as for my mom she was a  primary school teacher ,she taught till seven years in the same school only  ,my dad was excellent at mathematics and my mom was excellent at literature i have  the genes of my dad and my brother has the genes of my mother . 

 I hope you are doing good, I was wondering how do people think of the word "love".
When we talk about the word "love" ,
For everyone its different , for some its an euphoric feeling , for some its like the cream on the cupcake but for few its nothing .
Nothing ?
Yeah nothing because its not the love that kills them , its the people who use this feeling of love to kill their loved ones either intentionally or unintentionally .

My squad isn't just a squad, its a bunch of crooks because they ain't friends instead they pretend away from actually meaning it . There was him sitting on a bench with a jolly smile , Advik .
I wonder if he is really happy or he is just pretending it .
His hair , His voice and his features ,
Everything is just so perfect about him .
He was a friend of mine .
Maybe he is or he is not . "I don't know "
Was his favourite reply to escape that painful question everytime it triggered him .
It was a boring day but everytime his presence was enough to make me feel happy .
We were friends and we used to flirt alot , like alot .
He is a pure soul whose heart is killed by a traitor leaving nothing just numbness .
I don't know how everytime he was around , it made me feel better and it can be said he was the safe place for me .
We were just friends even though i loved him but i still don't want to be more than friends with him .
He smiles alot , he is such a jolly soul and his jovial personality made him even more loved.

he once told me his family is cool with the love of his life , Nishtha aunty and rajesh uncle , a happy family . having siblings is blessing it looks like but children with siblings think they are the unluckiest in the world but for me its not like that . In my family I am the only child and its true no one will disturb or annoy you but i like getting annoyed and frustrated isn't it what love actually feels like ?

I wish in my case Advik will annoy me and i will surely like it . his presence around me , his sweet smell of perfume feels so good , i swear .

I think what will it feel like to kiss him ? maybe it takes me to heaven and bring me back again , the feeling i could get by kissing him maybe it could be roses with thorn , maybe not ?

who knows isn't it ?

loving people with unhealed past is just like red venom , you never know when it would kill you .

I never actually loved someone before but you know what's the best part , faliing in love with someone with the most unexpected time and it feels pure and blissful , its true loving people with unhealed past will hurt us in the end only but what if in his dark energy , i choose to be a star ?

what if in his night sky , i choose to be moon ?

what if I feel i can take all his pain away ?

beautiful isn't it ? it seems easy but I have to move mountains and land to actually heal him through the true feeling of love .

for many people , Paris is the city of love but for where people where their love is present , that would be the city of love , likely for me its Mumbai .

he writes journal too but unlike me , journal is not his best friend .

who doesn't desire a hot guy , every girl does , so do i .

.

.

.

hot guys like Advik <3