Advik

Bell Ringed " open the door " . maa said 

" haa maa karti hu " . amvi opened the door  , and i saw someone i wasn't expecting to see , the chaotic existence , annoying ,someone i just don't really want to see , i just didn't liked , Anu .     my little sister 's favourite nuisance . my mother greeted her with a smile . 

" amvi , how are you ?" . she asked                                                                                                                                   " didi, i am good how are you ?" . she smiled through her eyes .                                                                   they both were having conversations like long lost bestfriends who met by fate and took an oath to never break their longing apart .                                                                                                                                  I looked at her , she was one of the most annoying human for me but indeed i have to agree she looks good when she smiles , those pink-tinted cheeks of her make her pretty but she was still annoying . she was soft no doubt but i always hated peole who were to soft because this world won't even think twice to crush them with thorns . It was still obvious i would surely roll my eyes on her . as usual she noticed it but didn't reacted . I went to my room and commenced completing my assignment.  I heard my door knob being twisted and she entered.

I just glanced at her and looked backed at my computer screen . 

"Advik , I need your help " . she said softly . as i said i hate it when people are too sot with me . i don't appreciate softness . 

" say " . i replied blankly being all cold . my most prominent traits were i was cold and coldest to anu . 

" I want you to help me with my mathematics assignment " . she said . 

"St Andrew's college is no joke sunset " . i retorted . one of the top colleges in university of mumbai and she was the luckiest one because she was a topper .

" i am not a sunset " . she replied blankly and rolled her eyes . 

" ofcourse , a sun who would never set . " i grinned . pissing her off was my favourite timepass . 

"Advik , for a minute just stop being cold and please help me out " . she said 

" you needd to justify sunset , what kind of doubts you are actuallyy having and make sure those could be real only then i will help you out ". I said . 

" Algebra ". i stared at her . 

" isn't that easy ?  i mean the quesions are quiet easy to solve " . i said 

" not for me Mr Cold " . she said 

" thankyou for calling me that i owe you one sunset  , tell me where you need my help " . i said , she sat beside me and  i explained her everything with different methods in easiest way so that  she could get everything in her head . but all the time i was explaining her , she was just staring at me and asking random questions.

"look here sunset , not at me " . i said rolling my eyes . 

" you should opt for professor as a profession because you are cute and students will concentrate better " . i am joking . anyways thankyou for solving my doubts . 

" welcome , make sure you never pass any comments on me not even in jokes " . i said while staring through her eyes . 

" okay " . she said and left . 

7:30PM  A message flashed through my screen . 

" THANKYOU , MR COLD " 

 i didn't replied but i smiled .