Advik

Sitting on my table comfortably , going through my own assignments releasing a sigh that anu had already left gives a relief i want to have forever she knows i am not interesting in even being friends with her , still she never forgets to show up no matter what it takes , my gut calls for a alarm regarding a mystery she might be hiding from me and that is not really worth knowing but a spark of temptation coalesces me to dig into that mystery .  anu was adorable yet so annoying but my preference had been for beauty with brains and not for adorable little chicks like her . I don't have time for love as its just another shit i don't want to deal with . her habit for continuously texting me had been a nuisance but whenever i feel like nothing doing , i go through her little odd texts that could be little immature maybe but it uplifted me sometimes and that actually feels good . her smalls texts and the reels she share with me but as i already hate being a slave to social media i don't really open to gouge into what is actuallly going into her life. but a part of me had always felt good whenever she was around . annoying but good , good but annoying .  writing Btech assignments have never done anything good to me apart for increasing the SGPA per semester . physics and mathematics had always been my favourite disciplines  , i would spend nights solving problems than texting and shit posting on Instagram. I don't really understand the sense of people uploading stories wherever they went maybe a bar , lounge , cafe this world is too good about what  we do isn't it ?.

its true i don't believe in love anymore but is it as reason to avoid actually wanting someone , who could feel you, who makes sure through their actions they love you because you are you and not what they want you to be ? 

This world is  dark and good people deserves to be protected but me , i could say i am a part of this darkness with no light . to feel something we need  a heart but this world derserves cruelty just cruelty and softness but sometimes a part of me worry for anu , they way she is even if i find her hella annoying still even as an acquaintance i do care for her . she trusts easily because ine time i remember how she told me everything about her self on just the first day we met but i reacted like  i was a wall she is talking too . for the first time in my life i have been regreting something and for someone i won't even give a shit , i am terrible i know but not enough terrible to not even glance at their not so good friends . she is someone i would always want to protect her from this world . 

This world doesn't deserve soft people but insane cruelty.