Advik

In my bachelor's of technology , mathematics is my forever favourite discipline , my mother taught me maths since i was seven till now . many people believe that i have genes of m y mother and if they think i am a carbon copy of her then i want those people to live in this reality forever . 

"Advik ? I know We might not be really good friends but I want to know what really happened with you in your past ?". A text flashed through the screen . I have always hated social media and i just threw the phone away avoiding the past flashing through my mind like a storm that would never stop.

Anu , curious adorable yet so annoying has been a nuisance in my life since the day i stepped  in this society but she has been my sister's favourite . Anu likes mathematics no doubt but i  don't really think she came in this world with a brain because she is innocent , more trusting , we are just acquaintances in my opinion but for her i am her friend and i think that would be really good to her so just let it be . 

on the very first day  , her and her mother Bharti ghosle  , helped my mother to in boarding  furniture to the Hari Om Apartments , she was obliged their nature , but i will nevr forget the spark in Anu's eyes when we had an eye contact , I would agree she was pretty but a crooked nuisance i would always hate to encounter , she might have a  hint from one of my peanut fellows but i won't blame her for it . she didn't saw what i saw , she didn't felt what i felt and she still didn't know the drama of my own intrusive thoughts . i have always liked journaling and speaking to imaginary spirits at 3: 00AM as for me that was the only way to "speak yourself" . I was sure enough to not to think of love again and i know the reason but anu could be threat to my promise of never ever looking for love and hope ever again in future  to myself and i sometimes don't understand why the hell i am perceiving her as a threat but I have always responded to her in a normal way and no doubt i have always caught her blushing hard. she once told me she never experienced  what it really feels like to be loved . I would eat capsicums that i hated the most but i will never date Anu , I was sure about that it every way possible  . 

dating was not just merely about love it was more about loyalty , trust and respect that can be expected only from genuine people and not from manipulators and players . i would never trust anyone on this earth except my friend Himank kukreja . 

"have a good day anu "  . I texted her and went to sleep as the clock was already striking twelve .