Anupriya

He was Still Silent but He was still smiling . I don't know how long i was staring at him and he didn't cared about it . It makes me little sad to see him like this either he was hiding his pain or I was just overthinking about it . He glanced at me but it didn't lasted for a second .
We went Home .
"How was your Day?" I texted , just to make sure he was alright .
"My Day was Good , How about you?"
He texted back .
"Uhh ! Mine was also Good". I replied .
He was alright .
Most of the times we used to meet each other at park and he was always the same jovial soul .

He was little mean and I don't know why but I think he was irritated . Maybe he thinks that i am way too irritating for him.
I sometimes wish to give him all the love he deserves but he always walks with a shield because of what his past lover did to him . past lover sounds sweet either its the sweetest of all or the worse of it , two days ago his best mate told me he was cheated by nishika who was my ex best friend . i don't know how it made him feel in a certain way except for the feeling of betrayal and disgust , a cluster of emotions must have bottled up when he actually saw his true soulmate he believed it to be true but the universe had different plans , she turned out to be a witch blessed with a face of angel .

 He doesn't deserves to go through this .
It happened to him either one or two years ago.

"Sleeping?".I texted
"Naah!". He replied
"Ahh ohkay then Good night :)". I texted
" Goodnight <3". He replied
Even his little texts gave me butterflies in my stomach and everyday I desire more to know him , love him and i love the way he looks at me with a little glimmer in his eyes .
He was sweet but I don't know what he thinks about me .

the thing every person in love feels , what their crush thinks about them , its melancholic and ecstatic at the same time , let me tell you we don't actually realise we get so desperste sometimes to impress the person we love that makes us forget about our own priorities to pursue , maybe it could be okay for some people but i think i am some people .

i believe in soulmate and advik seems like to be on of them , for me ?

is he ?

I want him to be and moreover time is the greatest of all , what if time really showed what i desired for ?

it will be so good .