Advik

Sunset , she is one . i think sometimes bombay library the place that makes me forget all my blues .  her way of looking sometimes amazes me  . i am a candy to her or her favourite stuff animal . her accompany to bombay library feels something i would drown in pacific ocean that actually feeling it . but her stares for some reason are giving me chills . no wait what chills no no that cannot happen , advik think again and i swear to kill you with Katana sword . you are not supposed to feel something  , don't forget the promise you once made to yourself not to feelk anything for anybody. finally i looked at her , she blushed and after long twenty five minutes of cardio we finally reached the library , as usual , she would always sat next me and luckily she did . i mean unluckily . she commenced the conversations with asking about something she wasn't supposed to . 

"How are you doing ?" . she said with the softest voice . my mother encouraged me to speak to her because  she thinks of her being a good person . 

"anu , i am good but please stop right here with your conversations,let me study and just read pride and prejudice book that you with yourself. "  . i said . 

" okay but you know i always wonder of you being placid but its fine ."she said but sounded a little upset . for the first time i felt the urge not to annoy her and i will hang myself for that but she doesn't deserve my cold overtness for real . she is sweet and good with me but her for i should be atleast decent and maybe like friends . 

 "see umm , i don't know what to say but don't ask questions because right now i want to study , why are you here , you know i like being here and this place is quiet comforting for me . 

why the hell i am behaving like a complete softie even though i know i am not one . i think i am not in my right mind .   I have never been like this  in my entire life .  coalescing myself and finally looking at her in the way it could give chills to her  , i finally said  .

" are you okay ?" . i finally asked and she looked at me like i was a prince who will marry his princess . i always wondered why she always stares at me like that ? 

she likes me and maybe that could be the reason she always wants to be a part of me and for her it could be through conversations. but aren't these just assumptions  maybe her gaze could be intense  . 

" yes " . she said . 

" i think i should just leave because  i don't really feel like studying here because you are the distraction here  but don't take it at heart its just that whenver i study i don't really like talking . " . i said and i left from there . i kno maybe it could have hearted her but i need to keep distance . fuck this feeling .