Advik

If it comes to agreeing then yes I am hella moody and i like people with great sense of humour but Anu is someone i find really annoying yet maybe but little adorable but not my type . sarcasm for other might be fun but for me it makes me forget my past . I am not really into adorable girls . I prefer beauties with brains but i think Anu is someone who is highly annoying with peanuts in her skull if i had to be honest .  Even if i loathed my past , sarcasm makes it funny in a way like that bastard who hurted my mom is no more around us and its been years he is dead now . Mothers give up their own desires just to preserve  the desires of their children and she meant everything to me . I know my best friend , Akshit Kukreja must have told anu regarding my past but her stupid questions trigger all those emotions i don't really want to feel and i am not sure how i really feel for her but for me love died the day when i caught nishika read handed with her friend Rohan , its been two months i broke up with her but moving on all that behind is not easy as it seems , she wrecked our two year relationship in seconds . Sometimes no matter how much we do for someone people will never appreciate if they don't want efforts from you . she never really loved me and as  already don't believe anymore in love , I am a prisoner of my own emotions caged in the bottle flowing through the perpetual emotions .e

even if  we live away from that apartment still i don't stay there anymore ,  i am financially independent with investments i made with my friends . many people think i might have alot of friends but honestly i don't have any . it takes alot to be someone's friend but for anu one day meetup she will establish an agreement of "Frienship" . maybe for her things are different but for me things are just abyss . Sometimes i go home to meet maa and Amvi , my Little Sister , she practices choreographies alot and for her the home is a stage and the furniture her die hard fans screaming her name on the top of their lungs . I love her and i will do anything to protect her and if not to mention my sister has been a victim of sexual harresment when the security guard of her school tried to haress her by placing his hand on her butt , that day she was broken , her yellings in front of me how that grumpy pervert tried to hurt her . it boiled my blood to a level and the next day when maa was on her job shift she told me to pick her up from school that day me and Himank went to her school , she came to me and as i trained her night before a sign of body language if by chnace she informed this incident to her teacher incharge but the luck was not by her side as she was harressed again . he threatened her not to tell her but her silence was enough to tell she was harressed . Karma is a Bitch , I ran towards security guard and grabbed him by his collar , beated the shit out of him , let people know he harresd my little sister . 

"I will make sure you die here ". but himank stopped me signalling excessive beating might lead excessive bleeding and adviced me to leave the matter on the school athority . she was in 8th grade and students in eighth grade are enough in knowledge of bad and good touch .  

cowards just kicked the guard out of the school and requested us not to inform the police as their school might be highlighted for the fame of harresment and it may inhibit admissions for future . the day we withdrew admission and as for maa , she doesn't know about it and we decided not to even tell her it could stress her but it was important . we told everything to her after the two weeks of incident occured when she kept noticing why Amvi is not attending school . 

I hate every man on this earth who disrespected women .