Advik

Its been days , there is a strange feeling I am  getting whenever i am around her , her sudden 

stares and blushing whenever I catch her staring at me . my heartbeat synchronizes whenvever our eyes met but i hated it and i hate every stare of her . of course we are "just friends but this entangling feeling is just another abyss i would never go into no matter how hard i try i have been prey to it a number of times and the number of times made me feel numb but not this time , in my second year of IIT bombay , i had caught the thrown of first position in ever semester but  I  don't live in my home because not every person on this earth have sunsets when their dad came back from work , my Mother Nishtha Bansal was a victim of domestic abuse right after her four months of marriage and when I was seven my sister saw this world for the first time . my mom completed her graduation in the field of bachelor of technology and wanted to pursue a job but her dreams were crushed by her family and she was married to the most terrible man on the earth .  I thought things will change but it was all same one day my mother was preparing dinner in the kitchen and my dad was drunk he always finds a way to hit her but sometimes i have seen the desperation n his eyes to kill her either by choking her directly or by the sharpest weapon . but on that day , the day of my birthday changed everything , she was in the kitchen , he stepped in and took out all the anger on her just because she dropped the spoon , it created some sort of voice and it irritated the hell out of him , not only he hurted her but she had a near death experience , he attempted to hurt her with knife but my mother hitted him with Roller pin , the bleeding from his head was unstoppable and he died on spot , she was there falling on her knees crying because she just escaped  the Lucifer's fall , on my birthday either at that moment she could be the happiest person or just a murder in the eyes of Devil . 

Police cuffed her hands and took her to the police station , obviously she had the neighbours back and after the nights of investigation , the man died was to put on the charge of domestic violence and prisoned behind the bars . My sister was just a year old and God has blessed her in a certain way that she didn't see what we saw , I was a child but it broke every inch of me in every way possible and i hate that every man on this earth who disrespected women , I wish the prince of hell impale the hell out of him , all his fellows drinks his blood and his screams becomes the music to their souls   , every inch of his flesh must be rotten with the flames of hell and he must be thrown like a ball in the buring lava .after that i never celebrated my birthday , for me it was the worst day and i don't want to remember it any way possible .  I just want to become a millionaire . 

After the incident we shifted the apartment in ulhasnagar as the walls of this apartment haunted her and she wanted to leave all this behind . the devil died mom . In my eyes she was my only hope and i want to ambitious like her before her marriage she was offered to pursue a job by a Korean Company in seoul but because of her marriage she had to give up .  she searched , applied for more than twenty companies and finally she was lucky enough to get a thirty six LPA in Bharat Food&Inc. its been eleven years but the past in still holding onto me but i saw a hope in Nishika , beautiful person , i wanted her to be my first and last but she turned out to be witch escaped from hell with a  face of angel .

"congratulations Advik the hope died with the love ".