Advik

For long i have been ignoring anu and i know i wasn't right about it ,  human beings have limits to deal with things and for the first time with her  i felt like someone really gives a shit about me , my past might be horrifying to others but the beauty of pain feels different when you are with the right person. for the time  the conversation felt genuine and her non stop questions about me brims me in a feeling i never felt before .  I  might repell her but something about her makes me feel better . Bachelors in technology is a nightmare in itself but a goofy and adorable girl might change it into a daydream . 

befriending her is a great option as she feels genuine and i don't know why  i am thinking too much about her . but one thing i am sure about her is that i just think of her as a friend. 

thinking About her "as a friend" , the idea in itself is a great deal of actually liking them and not actually accepting it . 

my arm rolling around her could be a great protective shield for her and for the first time her stares were intense like she might be thinking i could be her future boyfriend but honestly i won't be , for me she was a just a friend and in my life till yet she is the first female friend ever to actually be labelled as friend .

its not like i didn't have friends, the thing is just that I  hate the perspective of how this world views kind-hearted people as submissive and she is one of them . just like she gives herself , her kindness to me , this world will burn her under the heaps of darkness and she won't even realise how brutally this world will break her , torture her and now she is my friend , i will give it all just to protect her .  

I won't let this world torture her, damage her, the world doesn't deserve her .

Sweet and SourOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara