Anupriya

No matter how hard i try to get into his life  but his so called walls won't really let  that happen , most of the times he spends nights studying and i have no clue where his father is and why he is so rigid and avoidant . girls swoon over him but he doesn't give a shit about it . In his family his sister and his mother are soft and lively but he prefers darkness , i once remember his room was full of a pretty cricketer Shubman Gill , a renowned cricketer of Gujarat Titans and anime posters too , i am  not really into Japanese anime but i like Eren Yeager from Attack on titans . texting ,asking random questions aren't really working , I have to try something new but this time not research methodology but "Mission Dark Past " . I have to take things in a way  that makes the bridge towards his life . This Mission involves pedagogical approach , pedagogical maybe ?   ,  this mission involves talking to him in real life and avoiding social media , we are slaves of technology he once said but what he said was true , seven billion people in this world and guess what we all are slaves of technology , we upload photos , stories not for ourselves but for the world to know because we expect people to see us in a vision like we are from elite class despite they aren't even aware what behind the scenes could be. advik is mysterious in a way no one can actually predict . a pretty man in silence and deep glistening darkness .  from today and right now i am starting " mission dark Past " and to imply if it really works or not . in middle of the road , thinking about this mission while turning right in the lane for my home a sudden thought knocked in and my eyes blazed with a tint of excitement as i saw him walking towards me . grey sweat pants , curly hair six feet one , headphones on books in hand , wait is that Pride and prejudice , no wonder he would be darcy for me and me being five feet six , i look like a kitten infront of the lion .  

" Hey Advik , where are you going ? " . i asked smilingly . he stopped and turned and our eyes met , most of the times he had mean and bitchy face on  , for the first maybe foir the sake of heaven his glance with my eyes felt different , like sometihng he was expecting something .

"bombay library and why you wanna join ?" .  he said dryly. 

even his mean face gave a glint of comfort , he was always dry yet soft but for me that was still good because i like hearing his voice for real , soft but deep and the best part was he was asking me to accompany him and he never did before . but this sudden change ? 

" I want to but are you okay with it since you really don't seem to like me even as a friend ".i said . 

" Ohh Sunset Just come " . he smiled and walked . walking with him reminds me of those Kdrama couples  but the different was we weren't holding hands .  I  think this mission is lucky  for me , maybe .