Anupriya

As the days passed , he was becoming
much cold blooded than i thought
, he never smiles the same with me
As he used to and he never speaks the same sweet grapes like earlier .
Days were passing like a boogey of train that was not enlightened about its destination .
Whenever i saw him , he was always sweet as pie to others but a cold comfort with me , I don't know how even his cold comfort felt a soft one because of his voice , it was like music to my ears because it was like honey on pan cakes .
It hurts me when he is indifferent with me but he hardly knows any of it .
Is he still mad at me because of what happened between us earlier ?
I overthink and he knows it but he doesn't even give a "damn about it !"
He knows this silly girl overthinks way too much but he was just "enjoying his time" with his friends .
I overthink that's my problem and not his fault but his actions are the cause of my overthinking .
As I said my overthinking is my problem
It is what it is and yes i do overthink .
"You may have read somewhere on social media , maybe you heard it from someone too , " THE ONE WHO OVERTHINKS IS THE ONE WHO OVERLOVES TOO ".
yeah exactly that is the case with me .
I was not in love with his body or his face but all was his heart of Gold .
He was way too realistic person .
And all i know is that i badly want him
But he doesn't even had any hints of the pink moon .
I made many efforts and I tried manier times to communicate with him but the way everytime he responded gave me a drops of sadness that will slowly and steadily will make up an ocean of emotions that will pour out all its hot water one day .
Even his closeness to me was feeling like a remote island where i need to cross the ocean floor to reach and it was overwhelming .
I wish he knew how much it hurted me the way he was treating me and even in between the " so called friends" I was getting emotional but no one knows i was stoic .
I do get jealous and angry at the same time and everytime when he compliment other girls and he gets goody-goody with other younger girls in the group .
I am still finding the answer why he was treating me like this , does he got any hint of my love for him that he finds annoying because i was clingy to him in alot of indirect ways that he figured out ?
I was a hard simp for him.
Maybe i never dared to think about him like that way but it will be a lie and lies like this turns these fantasies into a delusion that will remain a delusion only .
"This world has seven billion people but even in those billion people your embrace will be my favourite"
I wish i could express to him that how much i love him but his cold shoulder is like a "great wall " that only he can demolish .