Anupriya

It was another Day at park , Chatri wala  park
"Coming today ? ". I texted
"Will be a little late ,i am with my cousin rn ". He replied
" Okay". I replied
"Umm I want to hear your voice ". i texted again
"Huh , Ah! Okay ;)"
Was he smiling cheekily ? i guess
He sent a voice note "Ahahahaaha"
And yes he was smiling cheekily .
Today he was looking different , extremely soft with a pink T-shirt and black pants .
He was way too perfect or I was simping on him .
We talked alot .
But I can't take his jokes . He was way too sarcastic completely out of my boundaries. I never really reacted on his jokes but i used to reply in an odd way either .
"Everyone likes my jokes except her ".
He taunted but with sarcasm . It was bit offensive but nevermind.
"Hey girl" He snapped out of nowhere .
He scared the shit out of me .
He was so tall. It was the time of exams and we used to share like alot of things with each other . In the first phase he was very open about himself to me .
"How many exes you had? "I asked
" one". He said .
"ohh" . I gasped .
"Yeah "! . He said
Oh-ohkay ! . I responded
" Umm what was the matter with last one ?"
He remained silent and then spoke .
"I don't want to talk about it." He sounded cold .
"Oh -okay ". I said
" Hmm". He sighed
"What made him this silent suddenly ?"
I thought.

people don't really open about there past experiences specially with the one they don't consider as close as i do to him . for me he was the most beautiful man on the earth , i don't really care if there were four billion hot guys , for me he was the prettiest one.

In the garden full of grass i wish to be his daisy . I feel so good the way he looks at me , the way he smiles for me .

In this world humans are art , in my universe he was the brightest star bringing the colours of contentment for me . I am feeling lucky what if say I am luckiest because i think god already granted what I always desired but yellow with blue .

I love staring him , loving him and the feeling i get from it is ethereal.

fantasizing romantic scenes with the one you love is something humans love to do , so do i with Advik .

its obvious he knows nothing the way i think of him , under him lying on bed , staring at each other , when i look into his eyes the world stops , everything stops , its just us , coming closer to my face , him holding the nape kissing me softly , feeling his lips which i want soon to happen , i am sure he is addictive , his touch could be so addicting , i remember the time we shook hands , his warm and soft hands , i never wanted to let go of it but i have to becausehe might get a clue I like him , I like him so much .

what are you doing to me , why I am faling in love with you so much ?