Anupriya

"you need to leave " were his last words because he thought i was nuisance and it wasn't a lie for real . i got up and left and it didn't felt repugnant to me . his priority was his ambition and I was nothing infront of his priorties and ambitions . i sometimes thought why i was even talking to him when he didn't even liked looking at me . always furious , irritable and arcanic. no matter how hard i try t get away from him , his presence made me feel something i never felt before , I must see how i am treated than actually liking someone . no matter how had i try , he was always in my mind literally seven days , every fucking minute and every fucking hour . his gleaming brown eyes , and brown hair , those veiny hands brimming my mind with thoughts i really don't feel like talking about but for a minute , him holding me in his arms , his deep voice rushing through my ears , his head on my shoulder and him...............................................................kissing my neck . I know i have such fantansies , fantasies , yes more like dreams that will never  come true . After exiting bombay library walking through the lane of my apartment , I heard a voice . A voice I never thought  i would hear ,  I could hear his footsteps , my heartbeat rised and it rises everytime whenever Advik is around .

"Anu , I don't know why I am even talking like this but in the long run , I have realised one thing that I want to be friends with you  " . he exclaimed . 

"and what made you think like that ?". i said. i stared at him and it felt like he has his tales he once wished to tell but isn't able to do it . 

"Its not because i Pity you but because I feel like I am just too Selfish and you don't deserve to be treated like this , so yeah and my mother always encouraged me to be friends with you because she thinks of you as someone who is kind hearted , not because my mother wanted to but because i want a real friend and my heart believes you could be one " .. he paused , those eyes have alot of stories to tell , years back , him his family i knew nothing about . 

"A true friend I am looking for and I know its little quick to say but mothers never lie " . he commenced and for the first time he smiled but coldly , the ice was melting tedious but it was melting . he had dimples too and i was awed with it . 

" you hurted me a bit but its fine " . I said dramatically but yes tears filled but i hided it . 

" I know but look I am not really that expressive okay , you are torn because of me but i 'll make up to you , just don't cry . " He said softly and patted my left shoulder and cupped my left cheek and smiled . 

"Its already Late and I think we should go together " . he said roling his arm around my shoulders and for the time it felt so blissful , I was all read and i just want to keep moment with me forever in my heart that he finally realised my worth and wanted to be friends with me . him so close to me and it felt all good . 

A moment worth remembering , you never know when it could be "Us".