01- Misunderstanding

-At the University Main Gate-

Akk

"Well we are now university students Akk, You are no longer a head student prefect at our school, now you are just a 1st year university student. hahaha"

Khanlong spilt his words to my ears so loudly. "Oh gosh stop man, I know that. Not only me, you also no longer a student perfect. Thank god I can give lots of attention to my studies now." I told to Khanlong without looking at his face.

"Wait is that Ayan? Akk look. He is Ayan noh? Do you remember that newbie who always wear a casual dress to school"

"Who?" I asked while trying to see the guy who's Khanlong wants to show me.

"The boy who willing to break our school rules and always was with dark personality. I always saw him as a weird guy". Khanlong gave so many things about Ayan but I can remember him because the 1st day of his school we both kissed each other accidently. But still none of my friends know about that incident.

(2 year ago)

School about to start, so Akk was busy checking each and every classroom that every students are in their own classrooms. He's the student head perfect of his school who is guiding every students according to the school regulations. Not only a student prefect but also a smart student.

(oh gosh can you remember the actor who is playing Akk character, First always doing a bright student role, hahaha so he's a bright one in my ff too)

"Why every one being so noisy, you should be quiet. It's time to start the school. Go to your own classrooms"

Students be obey to Akk orders and head over to their classrooms. But someone's really getting this student perfect role as a joke and mocking at all the school perfects including Akk. It's a normal thing for every school because none of school has 100% obey students.

After few moments Akk saw a boy who wearing a black hoodie and covering his head with it running towards to the school gate again. "What is he going to do?, is he going to miss the school hours?" Akk also running towards to the gate to catch him. But what a surprise, after a blink that boy was missing.

"Where did he go????"

"I know you looking for me?, right??" a unfamiliar voice scattered to the Akk's ears. Akk turned his self and faced to him.

"oh well, yeah, what are you actually doing at the school gate, wanna skip the school for today?" Akk asked from Ayan (actually akk still don't know about his name, grade or anything)

"Should I answer your question?, just mind your own business..."

Ayan told to Akk and head over to the gate again..

"What are you trying to do actually, just obey my orders I'm a student perfect can't you see that?" Akk shouted and pulled Ayan from his hoodie towards him. After that both were fell off to the floor and accidentally touched their lips.

                         * * * * * *

"What the fuck are you doing man? just let me go" Ayan screamed with fierce face. After the incident Akk was stunned. As a student perfect he always wants to hold a good attitude in school hours and showing off his neatness and perfection.

Both are pushed themselves and raised their selves.

"Ayan? new boy..."

Both are heard the sound of school director.

"NEW???, are you a news comer to the school?" Akk asked from Ayan but he didn't answer to the Akk's question.

"Akk you can go to check other students, I'll carry Ayan to his classroom", after saying that school director and Ayan was disappeared from the Akk's sight.

Akk came back to the classroom area and start to continue his student perfect role for morning session.

"He is a new boy?" Akk was lost with his own thoughts about Ayan and also the previous accident,. "What a shame, I shouldn't pulled him from his hoodie"

"Akk, Let's go now, our class homeroom teacher marking attendants for today" that sound was a friend of Akk, who also a student perfect the guy who always with Akk, Khanlong.

"Are you alright Akk? Why are you still not moving, Let's go now"

"Oh ok" after that both were moved to their classroom. "Did you heard about the new boy who named Ayan?" Khanlong whispered to Akk's ears.

"What, who?"

"AYAN....he is a new comer to the school, by looking at his attitude and everything I feel something weird feeling towards him. he has a dark personality" that sentence was flashbacking in Akk's head.

"Dark what dark, should I tell him about the morning accident what I faced with him or, no I won't tell him about that. After that he will mock at me as I trying to kiss a boy in front of the school gate". Akk just nodded his head and pretending that he didn't see that new boy.

(back to present time)

"Ahh Ayan, I can remember. Don't give me a brief introduction about him, I didn't get a memory loss you idiot"

"Aww idiot? why you insult me ah, by the way that rumor was a big hot news for whole school. Can you really prove me that you didn't fall for Ayan, Akk?"

This Khanlong always wants to getting on my nervers. what a headache. "Shut the fuck up, I'm not a gay, I adore girls. Let's go now" I pushed Khanlong to the main hall side so we can skip this gross rumor about me and Ayan.

                                 * * * * * *