04- Do I have feelings towards him?

-At the Coffee Shop-

Akk

Since the game event that asshole was a real headache for me. Plus my friend Kan had no support for me to refused his company. After the first day of our University life me and Kan went to the Coffee shop which is situated in back of the university.

Holly fuck!!!!! I don't know why life going to be a nightmare. Ayan also there. when he see us came to us as a thunder.

"Student perfect are you into me? why you came to this coffee shop? are you following me?" he asked so many questions but first one gave me a flash back to the his first day of the high school. He offered me that first question not only in his first day of the high school but also in our first day of the university.

"Ayan you also here, okay then let's sit together" Kan got along with him and followed him to the table which he was sitting before we arrived.

I had nothing to do but to followed Kan. So, me also sat with them.

"So are you enjoyed your first day of the university?" Kan asked from Ayan.

"Yeah a lot, because I had a chance to do the game with my beloved crush. am I right Akk?"

Holly fuck, Akk? is he called me as Akk? really oh my gosh. I can't believe. is he really called me as Akk or I misheard that? He saw I stunned so I wanted to changed the topic.

"I heard that someone told that pervious year game was so horrible that our super seniors gave to our seniors. They really dared to share same sweets with their partner." I told to Kan.

"What really? I think we missed the chance Akk. What if that game gave to us our seniors. Just think about it then same toffee or lollypop will should share with us. That mean I give you a indirect kiss"

Ayan said that to me while touching one of my hair thread. I really don't know what to tell but when he touching my hair I had a some of thoughts in my mind.

Do I really have feelings towards him?

I caught it as a cute action from Ayan. It didn't bother to me and I liked it. I looked at to Kan's face to get a idea about how he gives his reactions to this fucking Ayan's actions. I don't know Kan is my friend or Ayan's. He is enjoying his coffee with Ayan's actions and when I looked at him he winked at me.

After few seconds, Kan's mobile phone happened to ringing and it was his mum. So he stood up and head to the outside. yeah you all right, again I'm alone with his bastard.

"Do you know what am I praying right now? You should be my roommate to this whole university years." Ayan moved his chair little bit closer to me and whispered.

Does he really like me or does he playing with me? I can't get his real thoughts but at the same time I'm confusing about my feelings. Why am I having some kinda good vibes towards to him. I know he is real asshole and did so many troubles to my school. You should show him tight reactions Akk. focus please focus don't let him down you Akk. I was having conversation with my own thought and then Kan joined with us again.

What a relief.

We spent half and hour at the coffee shop and then we decided to leave. whole time I faced to Ayan's cheesy actions and Kan's wheezing reactions.

When we came to the outside of the coffee a little kitten was there. Ayan patted it's head and again went back to the coffee shop. After second he came back with a milk basket and fed kitten.

"Your normal vibe really gives us a bad intension about you Ayan, but I think you are not as bad as we think" Kan told to Ayan while watching kitten the way it drinking milk.

"Who told I'm a bad guy?"

Ayan replied.

"Bad guys are not telling to everyone that they are bad guys" That was Kan and both laughed. I also joined to them because that feeding kitten moment of Ayan's really pleased me.

"I think I should leave first let's meet tomorrow and Akk don't forget to pray from god that make us as roommates. haha" once he finished his last sentence of the day Ayan happened to move away.

"He is not a bad guy Akk, you also think that ah?" whenever Ayan disappeared from our sight Kan started to talk about him.

"Maybe" I just replied him.

Yeah he is not a bad one maybe. But I don't care. I can't believe why I started to think about him since the game time. He truly messed with my mind. Now I always think about him.

"Aww aww, hey dude Akk. what are you think about ah. you are not in a good consciousness noh? why you mind full with Ayan's vibes? hahaha"

Kan teased me. He is right but no way I don't wanna show it to him

"My ass, Let's go home we should packed our stuff. tomorrow we will get a room from university dorm. if we are lucky we will be each others' roommates" I told him.

"Eh, I don't think you want to be my roommate anymore. when your wife-to-be in here" Kan said and started to run away from me.

"Kan shut the fuck up" I ran after him to give a shot.

"Roommates? Is it will be a good experience with Ayan? No I don't want. Kan should be my roommate. I'm more comfortable with him. I thought while ran after Kan.

(Argh I'm so exciting, today we will get to watch the eclipse series ep03)

* * * * * *